26

taehyung's p.o.v

I walked downstairs to get a glass of water and saw Jungkook in there with Namjoon.

"Namjoon. I know I killed him. i'm not stupid."

"I didn't say you were. I'm just saying, did you see him die when you stabbed him in the chest?"

"There's no way he's alive!"

"There's like a 40% chance he's alive. Did you see him actually die?"

"No. He ran to somewhere in the back of the house, but I couldn't get him because of all the men."

"So he's not dead.", Namjoon sighed.

"He could be.", Jungkook protested.

"Let me check the cameras.", I heard Namjoon say and there was typing noises.

I turned to the glass and got some water out of the fridge, and drank out of it.

Please don't let him be alive.. please.

"Jungkook. Look."

I peeked over to see his father walking around with men, like nothing happened.

Like he didn't get stabbed.

I covered my gasp and kept my hands over my mouth.

"No. No, I-I stabbed him. In the chest! I-I..", Jungkook looked like he was going to kick something any minute.

He kicked the sofa and heavily panted.

I saw him grab the keys and open the door,

"Jungkook. Where are you going?", Namjoon asked, but he was answered with a slam of the door.

I walked up to Namjoon, "Is.. he really alive?"

He nodded and turned off the computers.

"and I don't know where the hell Jungkook went. The new car our men gave us is in the back, but.."

I thought about the place Jungkook goes when he's mad.

"He's ok. I know where he is. Don't go there. He likes to be alone.", I told him.

"But where is he?"

"It's the place he goes when he gets mad. 'walk round'. He's thinking."

"Alright."

I patted his shoulder and headed upstairs, just wanting to sleep again.

If his dad was not dead, then that means he's going to get more men.

He's still going to go after Jungkook.

And he might do worse this time.

I got into the bed and went under the covers,

"i'm scared Jungkook..", a single tear went down my cheeks.

--

Jungkook's P.O.V

I walked up to the grave and stared.

"I fucked up. Once again.", I said to myself and ran my hands through my hair.

"I miss you mom. I miss your sweet words. Why did you have to be the one to go? Why did he have to kill you? But, I'm trying mom.. I'm trying to avenge you. I will avenge you. You won't believe the person I met. Kim Taehyung. I like him mom. I think I might love him. But, I have to stop. To keep him safe. Am I doing the right thing? I'm lost. And, if I'm being honest, I'm scared. I'll never show that to anyone else. You have always helped me. But, I have no guide. I wish you were here. I almost killed him mom. But, he's so strong. I'm sorry I let you down. I love you, mom. I'm glad you're at peace.", my voice wavered and a tear went down my cheek, which I quickly wiped away.

I walked away and went back into the car.

I usually go to the waterfall. But, I wasn't mad. I was sad, and disappointed. I thought I had him,

but I didn't.

And Taehyung could be at even more danger.

And again, because of me.

I hate you, dad.

I fucking hate you.