57

Taehyung's pov:

I was really proud of Jungkook and Ty. I know Jungkook doesn't forgive people easily, but he is trying.

"Crazy how all of this happened." , I turned on the t.v in our bedroom.

"What do you mean?" , Jungkook laid next to me.

"Everything with Ty. And like the coffee shop. Your dad, Bogum.... Everything was just so crazy."

"This I all normal for me. So, I'm used to it."

" Well, I'm just glad you changed a little. You need to be happy. And when you're happy, I'm happy. "

"You make me want to cover you up with kisses." , he kissed my neck and I leaned on his touch.

"I was doing some digging. It turns out that the millions your mother stole was for my father. All she did was steal money for him. She supplied him with everything he needed, but that meant she barely had stuff for herself."

I tensed up, "So that's the reason she asked me for $100.."

" I guess so. "

"I hate your dad. And I hate how my mom got fooled."

"I hate him too. But, he's gone now and I'm proud of you."

" why are you proud of me? "

"Because you've been so strong with all of this shit I dragged you in."

I didn't say anything and just started at him.

A calming silence went by and it felt like the time stopped.

I really fell for Jeon Jungkook.

A cold mafia leader. A leader who killed my mother.

Someone who lied to me, but protected me.

Someone who got shot protecting me.

"Jungkook.. I want you to know that you're my everything. And I will never leave you again.", before he could respond, I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him.

--

Jimin's P.O.V

After Yoongi and I showered, we decided to go downstairs and communicate with the guys.

Namjoon and Jin were cuddling on one couch and Hoseok glared at Jin since he got forced to change the show.

"Stop looking at me. Go watch t.v in your room.", Jin snapped at Hoseok.

"Why couldn't you go in your room?! You know I like being in the living room. You're so annoying.", Hoseok argued back.

"Who?"

"Who what?", Hoseok looked confused.

"Cares.", Jin gave a sinister smile and we all laughed as Hoseok hit his shoulder.

"Should I go check on the babies?", I asked, referring to Jungkook and Tae.

"Nah. They're having those soft moments, y'know?", Joon showed his dimples.

"True.", I snugged up against Yoongi's chest and tangled my hand into his.

Am I clingy? Yes.

But does Yoongi love it?

Of course.