Chapter 22

Harry's pov

Things are terribly gloomy around here.El hasn't left yet she's planning Caitlyn's party and basically spending more time with her then her own boyfriend.Liam has gone all daddy direction on me and Niall making sure we keep are distance from Caitlyn inless she doesn't mined.Niall has been really depressed and he is barley eating.I have been extremely quiet and singing a lot more then I already do.Zayn has been talking to Caitlyn I real lot and it just frustrates me so much.Its hard knowing that the you are hated by the one you love.Louis is trying to keep my mind off Caitlyn but that isn't working.Today is Dec.1st tomorrow is Caitlyn's birthday and were all a little stressed for her party tomorrow.We all woke up pretty late so we all ate lunch out for Caitlyn's birthday.We went to Nandos of course.Niall wouldn't shutup until we agreed to take him there.After lunch we went back to the flat and Liam started to go over all the party details.Caitlyn came up to me and said,"Harry can you take me to the mall.El's going to meet us there but she can't stay that long so can you take me?"

"Sure thing Caitlyn."

She smiled and said,"Come on I need to go buy a new dress for my party."She grabbed my keys and ran out of the house laughing.She sat in the drivers seat and said,"Can I drive styles?"

"Sure,just be careful real careful."

She laughed and said in a funny voice,"Oh yeah I'm going to crash an expensive car into a tree."

She put the keys in and began to drive.I said,"How come you wanted me to take you why not Louis?"

"Silly El is leaving early to be with Lou.I wanted you to take me because I thought you'd like to help me pick out a dress."

I wrinkled my brow and said,"Why would you think that?!"

She laughed while saying,"You still love me."

"Why would you do it to me then why tourture me?"

"I figured you wanted to spend more time with me before I leave."

"Oh.Are you ever coming back?"

"I don't think so."

"Will I ever get to see you again?"

"Maybe once or twice."

"I thought you still loved me too?"

"Even if I did I couldn't be with you."

"Why?"

"Your perfect."

"Wait what?"

She parked the car,turned to me looked me dead in the eyes and said,"Drop it styles it's over.I just wanted to hang out with a friend."

I stopped breathing for a second as she said that.Did she just say that?A tiny tear slide down my face as she got of the car.I wiped my face and sucked in all the pain she just threw at me.Just when you think the pain is starting to disappear even for only a second it comes back and punches you right in the gut.I punched the door of my car before getting out.Caitlyn looked at me and asked,"Are you ok."

"Yeah I'm fine,"I grumbled.

She said,"Ok then let's go shopping."

I looked at Caitlyn and said,"Why did I even agree to this?"

She smiled and said,"Oh just shut up and come with me styles."

"Do I have to?"I whined.

She said,"Seriously styles shutup."She laughed as she opened the door.We walked in and she said,"So we're going to meet El at a shoe store because she needs shoes too she already bought her dress.Me and you get to fined me a dress."She smiled and jumped up and down in excitement.