Chapter 9

Harrys Pov

   As I left Niall's room I was angry.How could he still be thinking about my Caitlyn.I told him we're dating.I guess it was my stupid fault to tell him that she cared about him.He toke it the wrong way.I walked down the stairs stomping.I reached the couch and turned on the tv.I was barely watching the tv.I was thinking the whole time of Caitlyn.I miss her so much.

 Two Months Later

Caitlyn's  Pov:

   It's has been about two months since I have seen the boys.I miss them like crazy.I watch all their concerts on YouTube.I read all their magazines,skype,text and call them all the time.My parents had agreed to let me go to school out in London this year.They also said I could stay with the boys while they are home.I am leaving today.

    I boarded the plane around 7:30.I slept pretty much half the way there.When I got to the airport I looked around for the boys they said they would pick me up.I was looking everywhere when out of nowhere Louis came out and hugged me from behind.I screamed,"Louis don't scare me like that."

    "Fine,"He shouted.

  Then I saw Liam,Zayn and Niall running after Louis.I screamed,"Liam,Zayn,Niall!!  I missed you guys so much."They all hugged me."Guys I kinda can't breath."

    Liam said,"Sorry Love."

  "It's ok Li.Wheres Harry?"Right when I said that I felt someone grab my waist.I turned around to see Harry staring right at me.I hugged him and whispered,"I missed you so much."

   He said,"I missed you too."He kissed my cheek then slowly kissed my lips.Man did I miss the way his lips felt on mine.A smile started to form on my face as he kissed me again.Then Louis yelled,"Ewww that's gross."

   Harry pulled away but,didn't let go of my waist.Zayn said,"Lets go show her the house."Harry let go of my waist and grabbed my hand leading me to the car.When we got in the car everyone started asking me questions."So What have you been doing this summer?"

   "Hanging with my friends,swimming and doing nothing."

   Liam said,"You got all your school stuff right?"

  "Yep,I got them last week."

 Harry said,"Awww I wanted to take you shopping."

  "You still can.Hey do I have to wear a uniform?"

 Niall said,"Nope."

  "Yes!!"

Louis swerved the car which made me jump.I fell onto Niall's lap.I was screaming at Louis.Niall kissed my temple and helped me sit up.I said,"Louis if you weren't driving I would have tackled you."

    "Sure you would have darling."

  I screamed,"Louis your going to get it."

  Niall and Harry held me back as I screamed,"Niall,Harry let me at him."

   Niall said,"Calm down."

 Harry said,"Calm down babe."

  I didn't calm down I was still screaming but,this time a little quieter.Then Harry kisses me which made ms stop screaming.He kissed me again making sure I had calm down.I did,the rest of the way there I rested my head on Harrys shoulder while they continued to question me.

    When we got there the house was smaller then I expected but,still huge.I grabbed all the stuff that could fit in my hand then ran out the door. Liam opened the door and I ran in.My mouth was wide open shocked by the hugeness of the room.The boys started laughing at me.Liam said,"So Caitlyn do you want to see your room."

   "Yes."

  I followed Liam up the stairs.He pointed out each persons rooms.This ones mine,that's Niall's,Harry and Louis share a flat.Now this is yours he pointed to the one in between Harrys and His.I opened the door and looked around the room.It had a huge bed with a purple comforter.The walls were painted purple.There was a mini little chandelier and a bathroom.The bathroom was huge.

   "Do you like it?",Harry asked.

 "I love it guys.Thanks so much."I gave each of them a hug.They all went back down stairs to go grab the rest of my stuff.I started unpacking as soon as all my stuff was upstairs.While I was packing I heard Louis yell,"Caitlyn are you ready to go shopping?"

   "Louis do we have to go shopping today I'm a little tired."

    "FINE,We can watch a movie then.Get your bum down here."

   "One second."

"One...Ok your done get down here."

 "Fine."

 Niall yelled,"I'll get the popcorn and candy."

  Harry said,"I'll pick the movie."I changed into my pajamas then walked down stairs."Hey babe how do you feel about scary movies?"

   "I don't really like them but,"whatever."I sat down next to Harry.Louis came and plopped on the couch next to me.Niall jumped on the couch yelling,"Food."

   He throw some popcorn at me so I crawled over Louis and grabbed a handful of his popcorn.He yelled,"Hey that's mine."

  I shoved some in my mouth and said,"Not anymore."

   "Nooo! I hate you."

 I smiled with a mouthful of popcorn and said,"No you love me."

   Harry pulled me close to him and said,"The movies starting.I don't really like scary movies so I was either playing with hazza curls of hiding my face in his chest.I was just about to fall asleep in Harrys arms right after the movie ended when Zayn came out of nowhere and yelled,"Boo!!"

   I jumped then fell on the floor.He was laughing so hard.Harry grabbed my hand and helped me up.I got  grabbed Harrys hand and ran to the kitchen.I opened the cabinet and pulled out marshmallows.Harry whispered,"What are those for?"

   I whispered,"Marshmallow fight." I smile appeared on his lips as I handed him a handful of marshmallows."Get Zayn in 3.....2.....1..."

   We jumped out from behind the cabinet and yelled,"Marshmallow fight."We instantly start pelting everyone in the room with marshmallows.They pick up the ones on the ground and throw them at me and Harry. Niall shouted,"I was going to eat those.Dang Caitlyn you really sure no like to annoy me."

   I smiled,"Yep now run before I pelt you Horan."

  "You cant catch me."

"Oh really let's see about that."

He grabbed the bag out of my hands and started running down the hallway.I ran after him gaining speed with every second.I caught up to him and tackled him to the ground.He gasped for air before saying,"Wow."

  I smiled before getting off of him so he could breath again.His breathing was staggered at first then it went  back to normal.I was starting to get back up when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.He came closer to me.Close enough were I could feel his breathing.He got closer before I could move away he kissed me.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hi guys sorry if there is any mistakes I type these on my IPod so sometimes I don't notice the mistakes.I love to hear what you guys think also thanks to anyone how fanned me it means a lot.Thanks.Bye.