Chapter 16

Nialls pov

   While I kissed her I don't know what happen but,I told her I might be falling in love with her.It wasn't a lie I really think I am starting to fall in love with her.Maybe I am already in love with her.I would do anything for that girl.She didn't answer for about two minutes.She just stared at me with those big bright green eyes that I could stare at for the rest of my life.Her eyes where wide and filled with an expression that I couldn't read.The waiting was killing me.How long will it take her to say something back.More silence oh it's killing me.Finally she said something,"Niall I like you a lot but,I don't know if I love you yet.I am sorry but it's just a little too soon."

    My eyes were suddenly filled with sadness but I understood.I knew it was a mistake telling her that I love her so soon but,she had to know.The glow of my eyes came back as I said,"Well since you don't know love me yet.I'll make you fall in love with me."

    She smiled and said,"Well good luck with that."

  "Oh thanks for the vote of confidence."

  She smiled even bigger as she said,"Your welcome.Hey let's get home so I can get ready for our date cause I'm hungry."

    "I am hungry to let's go.Wait are you awake enough to drive?"

    "Yes."

   "Ok then let's get going."

  She crawled into the the front seat and turned on the engine.She flipped the radio on started singing along to some country song.Country isn't my favorite music but,she was so cute singing along.She isn't  the greatest singer but,it was so adorable anyway.

      When we got home I went straight  to the kitchen and she went  upstairs.I grabbed a bag of chips and sat down on the couch.I turned the tv and started to mindlessly eat the chips.Suddenly Zayn walked in and said,"Hi Niall.Where have you and Caitlyn been?Caitlyn's friend Maggie has already left."

    "Oh we were at the movies.Did Alyssa leave?"

  "No,not yet."

  "Uhmm why didn't Alyssa leave too?"

 "Her and Harry went out on a date." I chocked on a chip.What?How could Harry do this to Caitlyn.Doesn't he know that you don't date your Ex-girlfriends best friend.Oh God.Now I am sounding like a girl."Lad are you alright?You don't look so well not to mention you just chocking on food."

   I snapped out of my thoughts and replied,"Oh yeah I am fine.I am going to go take a shower. "

   "Ok see later Nialler."

 Zayn took my place on the couch as I went up stairs.I jumped into the shower thinking over everything and how to make Caitlyn fall in love with me.

   Caitlyn's pov:

 About an hour later I was dressed and ready.I had my hair in long curls.I had put on a light shade of make up.I was wearing a flowery shirt,some skinny jeans,and white vans.I skipped down stairs feeling extremely happy.Niall didn't see me come down the stairs so I jumped on top of Niall.He screamed,"Ouch Caitlyn.Why did you do that."

    "Cause I felt like it."I giggled and tilted my head to the side smiling like an idiot.

    He laughed at me.Oh was his laugh cute.His blue eyes got all wide as he said,"You look beautiful."

    I smiled and said,"Thanks."

 He grabbed my hand and we both got off the couch.We walked outside and got in the car.For some reason Niall wouldn't let me drive,he had Liam drive us.I guess he didn't want me to know where we were going.Liam keep talking about rules as he would put it.He said,"Niall bring Caitlyn home by 12:30."