Batman stood next to Aquaman and whispered something."And you, remind me of Zeus." Aquaman said pointing at Jason."

"Then there is you, Nico. You remind me of Hades."

"So what? Maybe we are own Big Three." Jason said."What are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm thinking that you must be their kids."

"But the gods are dead, remember. No one ever heard or seen of them." Wonder Woman said."I even killed Ares and he said that the rest of the Olympians are gone."

Percy snorted."What's so funny?"

"Nothing, just imagining how Ares would lose." Percy said. We are giving away too much information. I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to lead them! What can I do?

"Enough!" Batman said."Why were you after Phantom?" Batman asked holding up a picture of Danny in his ghost form."He's a friend that we were looking for."

"Then why did he abandoned you saying, not to go after him?" Aquaman asked."He's just scared! He's been through a lot." Jason said."Yeah, we need to take him home, which is all the way in New York." Percy said."So you are aware that his friends were shot in front of him?" Batman asked.

"Yes, this is why we should go find him and take him back to our home!" I said.

"Can you two please excuse us?" Batman asked and Robin came closer to us."What are you going to do?" Percy asked his hand above his one pocket that had his sword, Riptide in it.

Batman grabbed the top of his mask and pulled it off."UNCLE BRUCE!" Percy shouted. So Nightwing is Dick?

"What the hell!"

This is just getting worse! Now his Uncle knows that we have powers."Mind explaining what you are now before I call your mom, Perseus." Bruce said. Ohh, he is serious.

"I need you two's mother's numbers." Bruce said."I don't have a mom. She's dead." Jason and I said. Bruce didn't seem to believe us but then he saw the dark looks on our faces."Alright, I'm calling Sally." Bruce said.

"Mr. Wayne wait!" I said."Nico, what are you doing?" Percy whispered."Look, we can't tell you everything but judging what you already saw you can figure out the rest." I started.

"I'm listening."

"We are demigods." I said."What?" Dick said."Who is your parents then?" He added."This is isn't easy to say.-"

"My father is Zeus...or Jupiter, I'm Roman." Jason came clean. Percy sighed."I'm the son of Poseidon, The Greek Sea God." Percy said."Hades is my father." I said."There's one thing don't understand. If Wonder Woman said she killed Ares...then, huh?" Aquaman said sounding confused.

"Really? I fought Ares a few years ago and won. It's nearly impossible to kill a god. They'll just keep coming back until they don't want to live on anymore, like the previous sun god and god of the wild." Percy said.

"Alright, let's say we believe you, why were you going after Phantom?" Bruce asked."He's my half brother." I admitted looking at the floor."We have to find him before the Greek and Roman worlds are exposed to the world. He and this other son of Pluto is at war and it is making my father confused because he can't decide whether he should be his Roman self or his Greek self." I said.

"So what your saying is Romans and Greeks aren't fighting, they made peace and these two are Roman and Greek that's making your dad wacko." Dick said."No I'm saying that he jumped on a pink alicorn and flew of into the sunset." I said sarcastically."If we put a horn on Blackjack then he'd be one." Percy said and I punched him in the arm.

"Focus! This is bad! The world isn't supposed to know of the existence of the Greeks and Romans. It could cause panic all over!" I shouted.

I looked at the chain."Mind letting us go?" I added. Batman did nothing. I looked at Percy and Jason and they shrugged. Jason pulled out his golden coin and it turned into his sword. He sliced the chain connected him with Percy. Then Percy used his sword to slice the one connecting us.

"That just happened." Dick said. We crossed our arms over chest. Batman sighed."Alright, why are you after Danny Phantom? I've been told but Superman that there is an agency that owns him?" Batman said."No one owns him! His family was murdered in front of him and they kidnapped him and tortured him." Jason said.

"We were sent here by my father. I need to get him back to the Underworld where he is waiting for us. If we don't succeed then we're screwed." I said."Why does the Gods not come find him themselves?" Dick asked and we face palmed."If they did everything by themselves then we wouldn't have been here! In fact we wouldn't even exist." Percy said.

I felt exhausted. We need to get out of here. They know too much and that will out them in further danger...more than they are with their superhero lifestyle. So I whispered in Greek to Percy to hold on to Jason and I will shadow travel ourselves out of here.

Jason looked confused but then Percy took hold on to his shoulder casually and I grabbed Percy's hand and shadowed travelled out of here...the Batcave has a lot of shadows and coincidentally we stood right next to one.

We landed in a street alleyway. It looked familiar. I looked around and saw it was the one from my dream."Danny is close by. Follow me." I said and they ran after me."Hey! What just happened back there!" Jason shouted.

"We escaped the Batman. As simple as that."

Danny's POV
The moment my feet touched the floor of the abandoned apartment I took over, I broke down crying. I punched a wall. Why can't I just be left alone! I don't even know the Joker and Harley Quinn and they kidnapped me! Even the unexpected of danger is following me.

I laid down on the floor and stared at the cracks in the roof. I was on the too floor. Between the small spaces I saw the night sky. I just wanted to see more of it. I decided to go to the roof.

I sat down on the roof carefully not wanting to fall through and see my ass without a mirror. I stared at the stars and the crescent moon. So beautiful. I got goosebumps just thinking of it. How is it that the stars shine so bright but they are billions and billions of miles away.

It's been a good hour that I sat in the cool night staring at the stars. I got up and looked down at the street and saw Percy, Nico and Jason. Nico was passed out on Percy's back.

What am I supposed to do to make this message get in their heads!  I landed in front of them while I transformed."What do you want from me?"

"Can we just explain! Please, we really want to help you. We know a place where you can be safe but first you just need to listen to us. We wouldn't have saved you from the agents if we didn't care." Percy said."What happened to him?" I asked."He's tired. Is there some place where we can talk privately?" Jason asked.

I sighed."Follow me." I said and went to the hole on the side of the building. I crawled in and they followed me. I sat down on a pile of snow."All right talk." I growled.

"Look, I know this is going to sound weird, but we're demigods. I'm the son of Jupiter and Percy a son Poseidon and Nico a son of Hades."

"How stupid do you think I am? Jupiter is a Roman god and Poseidon and Hades are Greek." Danny said."We made peace and it wouldn't be possible without Nico. What if we make a deal? We'll take you Hades himself, but you have to keep an open mind then."

"Why am I always dealing with weird crap?" I asked myself. "Danny, you're probably the one person that really had to go through a struggle, in the worst way possible, but we are asking that you trust us just this once." Percy said.

"And what if I find all this stupid and I want to leave and go to the Ghost Zone?" I asked."You can do whatever you want but you have to come with us first please." Percy said."Okay, fine, I do have one other thing though." I said.

"Name it." Jason said."The gag. I want it taken off."

"Okay, deal. First we go to the Underworld and get that done over with, then we can take you to friend of ours that can take that off." Jason said.

"Okay, we leave tomorrow. I need rest. I surely hope you won't kill me in my sleep." I said and dropped into the snow and slept.