Chapter - 13

A/N: New chapter :D Just in case you didn't know, i updated a chapter after the authors note, so if you haven't read chapter 12 GO! Ok the... Enjoy x

* * *

The way his eyes were pierced on me and the way his nostrils were flaring, sent chills up my spin. He was waiting for my answer, but nothing came out. I was scared, no denying that, but somehow I knew it would all come to an end tonight.

"Im waiting Maryann" He crossed his arms over his chest, his muscle popping out.

He was still in his football uniform, just like all the other players. I was hoping that them winning the game would make this easier. but it doesn't. Hes still mad and I'm pretty sure he cant wait until he beats me, but I won't let him, not ever again.

"Umm," I was getting ready to tell him everything, how I came here because I was worried and because i wanted to see the man I loved and to finally end things with him, but Mrs. Martinez interrupted us.

"Sweetie, we're allowed to se him now" She said with a big grin on her face.

I looked at Will for a split second and he stared at me back and then I turned to Mrs. Martinez.

"That great, can I go see him now" I asked. Me and will can talk later, right now all I want to do is see Daniel.

"Of course-" She was cut off by Will.

"Actually," He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him "We have to get going, my parents are dropping by to congratulate us on the big win" He finishes of with a big smile. I've known him to long to know that that was the most fakes smile of the whole universe.

I sustain an eye roll, but whatever. His parents wouldn't come over for a simple game like this. His parents are in Australia right now, they wouldn't come over because of a simple game like this. His parents are as bad as him. I know this sounds cruel, but Wills parents don't care about him, and frankly I thing that's the reason why he is the way he is. He wasn't taught want love is and therefore he can't give it. Sure he tells me he loves me, but on the inside he just wants to be loved by me because he wasn't loved by his parents.

"Oh, well thats to bad, I know Daniel would have loved to see you" Mrs. Martinez says to me with a half smile.

I'm so not leaving until I see Daniel, Will can go see his parents by himself. I personally cant stand them, so better for me. I can care less if hes doing this on purpose or of hes really telling the truth. All I know is that I wont be leaving with him tonight or any other night for that matter.

"Well, actually," I say unwrapping his arm from around my waist."If your parents are coming why don't you catch up with them. I'm pretty sure it's you they want to see you, and not me" My eyes are staring directly at him.

He gives me a flat look, oviously annoyed with my answer, but I dont care 'cause im not leaving until I see Daniel.

"Oh honey, i's fine just go with your boy-"

"No, I want to see him tonight" I say a little harshly.

Mrs Martinez nods and I start to make my way to Daniels room, but Will graves my elbow before I even take two steps.

"Maryann..." He growls under his breath.

I know for a fact he wont make a scene here and that's why I take advantage of the situation and say, "Will, go home. Now if you'll excuse me" I take his hand away from my elbow "I have to see my friend."

Sure what I did was stupid and he'll be extremely mad about this, but I wont take anymore of this. I'm done being unhappy I'm done being bossed around, being told what I can and can't waire, who I can and can't talk to.

I walk to Daniels room with confidence its not until I'm in front of his room that I realized whats I'm about to do, I'm about to confess to him how much I love him and how badly I want to be with him. I suddenly feel insecure again, that feeling that he wont feel the same way. I want him to feel the same way so badly, but part of me tells me he wont feel what I feel and i'll feel like a total retard for poring my heart to him, while I don't even know what hes feeling. Maybe I should take things slow, i'll still break up with Will and i'll make sure to have the friendship me and Daniel once did.

I knocked on the door twice and pop my head in the room. My heart is pounding out of my chest before I even make it in two steps. Some of the football players are there, but once they see me standing there, they say their goodbyes to Daniel and tell him to get well and that they'll see him soon.

He's lying in the bed with a big cast on his right leg. He looks like hes in pain, but he doesnt let it show.

Were finally alone and my heart is beating out of my chest. I try to take a step forward, but my feet aren't moving and I feel like I'm glued to the floor.

"So what, your just gonna stand there looking at me like I'm some fool" He breaks the silence and I feel a small chuckle escape my lips. I take a couple of steps toward his bed and stop at his side.

"How are you feeling" I ask.

"Hanging in there, could be worse" I raised my eyebrow at him "I could be dead" I nod and take a seat next to him on his bed.

I wanted to say something, something to fill in the silence, but I couldn't speak, my words where stuck in my throat. I don't even know where to start. So many emotions are running through me and I just can't seem to figure them out.

"I'm really glad you came" He takes my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. I look up and meet his beautiful blue eyes. I feel a couple butterfly's flying in my stomach with his touch.

"Me too" I say truthfully. It felt good being here with him, I missed him, I missed us.

"How's Will" The mention of his name send chills up my spine and I stiffen.

How's Will? I ask myself. Well he's still a prick, he still beats me half to death. I felt the urge to tell him that, but instead I say "he's fine"

He must have seen right through me because he says, "I'm here for you Maryann, I always will be" His word were like music to my ears, he was there for me after everything I did to him, after rejecting him for so long. How did I not see how much he truly meant to me.

"I want you to know that I never told Danna, about... you know what" He cupped my cheek in his hand, "I would never betray you like that, I love you to much for that" I couldnt help, but let tears come down my cheeks. He loved me, and not just in a friend way, it was all in his eyes and I know now that I was a fool for not believing him in the first place.

"I'm so sorry" I find myself saying. How did I not know he wouldn't betray me like that.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" he pulls me toward him and I places my head in his chest. I've never felt so much relief in my life. I actually found myself smiling in such a long time. Everything will be okay. How do I know? Simple. I have Daniel by my side.

* * *

Dont forget to vote/comment and vote

it would mean alot and would make me want to write the next chapter :D

Lesleygul;