1

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOW BEEN EDITED!

* * *

"Why were you talking to him?" he screams right in my face with both of his hands griping on my arms. I let out a painful groan making him tighten his grip. 

"Answer my damn fucking question Maryann!" he says while shaking me. 

"We weren't doing anything bad, I swear, we were just talking" I plead. 

He throws me to the wall making me fall to the floor. Tears begin coming down my face. Why is he being like this? The guy was just talking to me, what's so bad about that? 

"I don't believe that, I bet you were seducing him to get into his pants." He screams louder. 

"NO! Why would you say that!" he thinks the lowest of me. After being with him for 8 months and 7 months of his abusive actions, He still thinks I could cheat on him? Even if I don't love him anymore I am faithful to him. 

"I saw the way he was looking at you Maryann! Why did you have to wear such a short dress, exposing yourself like that, you looked like a whore!" his jaw clenches. 

"No I didn't! He was just being nice, something you're not!" I argue. 

He gave me a harsh look and then made his way to me. He grabbed me by wrists to pull me up on my feet. 

"What did you say?" He demands. An angry pitch in each word comes out of his mouth. Why did I say that? I'm going to get a hard beat for this. 

"Nothing I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" I beg. He looks a little shock he has sympathy written all over his eyes. He lets loose of his grip on my wrist and gives me a sad look. 

"I won't hurt you baby" he said cupping me cheek. What? He wasn't going to hurt me? Well that's a first. 

"Thank you" I said looking down on the floor 

He cups my other cheek, positioning my eyes to look directly into his eyes. 

"I just don't want any other guy looking at you, talking to you, not even thinking about you, your mine and only mine. You love me? Don't you?" he asks. 

"Yes" I lie. 

"Good, now go to bed" he takes his hands away from my face. 

"Will, I have to go home; I told my parents I would go straight home after the game." I say. 

"Tell them you're staying here." He demands. 

"I can't" I say. 

He grabs me by the throat and pushes me to the wall. I close my eyes as silent tears come down my cheek again, and wait for him to hit me, but he doesn't. 

"You can't or you don't want to?" he asks with a strong tone. 

I opened my eyes and shake my head. "No, it's not that, I just don't want to get in trouble like the last time" I say. 

Last time he made me stay. I didn't tell my parents so they got really worried and grounded me. When I told Will that I couldn't hang out with him he thought I was lying. He accused me of cheating on him, but I wasn't, It was all in his head. 

"You mean when you lied about being grounded so you can cheat on me" he grips my throat even more. I wince in pain. I try to take his hands of my throat, but he just grips even more. 

"No baby, I love you" I choke out. 

For months now I stopped loving him. I hate him; he discusses me more than anything in the world. He treats me like crap, I was always with him, 24/7. He doesn't let me hang out with my friends, talk to guys, not even be with my parents. He always wants me to be with him. I try so many times to break up with him, but he threatens to hurt me. He abuses me so much. He leaves bruises in my arms. I have to wear long sleeve shirts or sweaters when it was 100 degrees outside. I have to lie each time someone ask me why I was wearing that. Each time it gets harder and harder to lie. He claims he loves me, but would you hurt someone you love?