Chapter - 9 (Picture of Will)

My stupid alarm woke me up way to soon. I wanted more sleep. Even if I could skip school I wouldn't, I'm to much of a nerd. So much of a nerd that I don't even know at what time I feel asleep last night, somewhere around 1 in the morning. Not only was the studying that kept me up, but Daniel kept on calling and texting. How could he not get that I didn't want to talk to his lying ass. My goal is to ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist, and never ever talk to him again, no matter what.

It took every bone in my body to get up. I quickly got up and got dressed.

I decided to wear some skinny jeans and a long sleeve Aeropostale shirt to cover up my marks. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and put my hair up in a messy bun. I brush my teeth and go eat breakfast. Like every morning, Will picks me up, he honks the horn twice to let me know he's here. My parents are still asleep, it's only 7:40. I decide to leave a note.

Left for school, have a nice day, I love you guys. x

I leave the note on the counter and head out, once outside I get in Wills car.

"Hi babe" he says after I closed the door. I put on my seat belt and gave him a fake smile. "Hi" I whisper.

The whole ride to school he kept on talking about his football game tonight. As the quarterbacks girlfriend I'm supposed to go. He went on and on, never asking about me, and how sorry he was for not taking me home last night. Or asking how my morning was. Selfish I tell you. If you were to search up selfish on the dictionary, I bet Will Davis will be right there in big bold letters.

I just kept on nodding my head, pretending I was into the conversation.

Ten minuets of his babbling, we finally get to the school parking lot. Will turns the engine off and gets out the car. I take a deep breath, if I'm lucky I wont see Danna or Daniel, god I hope so. I really can't face them. Not now, not ever. I wont face that hoe Danna, i'll just pretend she doesn't exist. I don't think i'll be able to do that with Daniel though, but I have to. He totally betrayed me and I wont ever forget that.

I knock on the window makes me jump of my seat "What are you waiting for?" Asks Will.

I shake my head and unbuckled myself. I get out the car and inhale some fresh air. Today wasn't too chilly. Its March, so its rather warm today. Will was leaning on his car with half of the football team around him. Everyone worships him like hes some type of God, when hes the complete opposite, he's the Devil.

I start to walk toward the school, but Will called me over.

"You're not seriously going to class, when we have ten min left until the bell" He says while wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Guess not" I say.

The guys start to talk about the game tonight, and I about had enough of all of this. They're making a big deal of this game, its not like its the championship.

"You scared about tonight Davis" says one of the football player that was around the circle, can't really remember his name.

"Nah, we got this" says Will with confidence.

"I heard they play dirty man, I wouldn't be so sure"

So that's why it's a big deal.

Will shakes his head as if it was nothing. "We'll win this. Were undefeated and I'm planning on keeping it that way."

I started to zone out, I really don't care about this game or anything to do with football. I lost all interest once I quit cheerleading

Glancing around I see Daniel and Danna walking into school together, and I started to feel a bit jealous, no scratch that I started to feel really jealous. And when she reaches to grab his hand I felt my heart sink, but as quickly as she took hold of his hand, he quickly brushed her of, and that made me smile.