Chapter - 16

A/N: I've gained a potty mouth over the past week, sorry lovelies. cover your ears (;

Wills P.O.V

If there's one thing I wont tolerate, is someone else taking something that clearly belongs to me. Daniel's one crazy mother fucker if he thinks he can take my Maryann away from me. She belongs to me, and only to me. Someone need to knock some sense into his big head, and I'd be happy to do it myself. He was close to being into a coma, and man was I hoping that a miracle like that would happened, but it did'nt. I'd be one happy guy if I got the chance to tackle his ass and send him into a coma. That's why i'm going to see him right now. Things can either go one way or the other. They can go bad, or really bad if he chooses to not obey my orders. Which he will, if he really loves Maryann like he says he does.

"You better not hurt him Will" Danna says, from the other end of the phone, demanding.

"I wont" I say and she lets out a sigh of relief, "If he obeys my orders, that is"

"WILL!" she creams from the other end. I have to pull the phone away from my ear because this bitch was too loud.

"Yo, chill the fuck down. You know I don't like it when you raise your voice at me" It's true, I've known the girl since I can remember, and yet she always seems so make me mad. Everyone knows not to play around with me, but apparently she doesn't get the picture. 

 "Just don't hurt him" She whispers

I roll my eyes, and start putting on my jacket, "Look babe," I grab my keys from my dresser and head outside, "Don't count on it" I smirk as I hear her gasp

"You little prick, don't you dare tou-" I click the end call button on my Iphone, and put my phone in my pocket. 

I swear this bitch knows how to really push my buttons. She just doesn't understand what I'm capable of. I just need her to cooperate with my plan, I need this plan to be perfect. I can't lose Maryann to Daniel, or any other guy for that matter. Shes mine. I love that girl like I've never loved anyone else, and ill stop at nothing to make her Mrs. Davis.

I just need to get in her good side again. Do the things I used to do when we first started to date. I'm going to have to go with her to see her little brother. I think she said something about him being sick, or whatever. She loves her brother more than anything and I guess I have to sacrifice myself to get to her heart, and all that bullshit.

I get in my car and pull out my driveway. I take the route to the hospital Daniel is at, I get there in no less that ten minuets. I check myself out in my rear view mirror a small smirk is on my lips. Today's going to be a day to remember.

Maryann's P.O.V

I ran to the boys locker room as fast as my chicken legs let me. I had to find Will, I had to find out what he was up to. I can feel it in me that's hes doing something that will hurt me. He wouldn't just leave me in the morning alone, where all his friends were at, were all the guys can talk to me. That's just not like him to disappear without any warning. Somethings going on and I have to stop it before it's to late.

I get to the boys locker room, panting, catching my breath. I hear mumbling and laughter from the guys. I knock gently on the door, and it goes quiet. I take that as a sign to come inside. I open the door slightly, causing the door to make a creaking noise, and make my way inside.

Once inside, all eyes are on me, confusion is written all over them. I don't know if they're scared of what ill do or what Will will do when he sees I'm inside the boys locker room with a bunch of half naked guys. I scan the boy, in search for Will, but he seems to be missing.