Chapter - 12 (picture of Danna)

Enjoy My little Rascals ^.<

xoxo

* * *

The worst case scenarios were running through my mind. What if he doesn't make it alive. What if he's paralyzed and wont be able to play football ever again.

I'm on my way to the hospital, with Nikki by my side, praying and hoping that Daniel is alright. He has to be okay he just has to. If something bad happens to him I don't know what i'll do.

My hands are shaking and I'm getting a little light headed. I've never been so nervous in my life, the quicker I get to the hospital and find out whats going on with Daniel, the better.

"You know your phone has been ringing since we got in the car, right?"

I'm pretty sure Will saw me leave the field, because he had his eye on me the whole time. I know that me being with Nikki really ticked him off. I tried to not look at his face because the way he looked at me was scary.

I'm 100% sure that it's Will that's been calling me non-stop. I cant talk to him right know, because if I do he might- no scratch that- he will make me turn my car around. And I have to make sure that Daniel will be okay.

"Yeah, I know" I say.

"So why wont you answered?" She asked confused.

"Can you just turn it off for me please" I ask. The less it rings, the less i'll be tempted to answer.

"But its Will he might-"

"Just turn it off" I cut her of quite furiously. The last thing I want to do right now is talk to him.

"Okay?" She says a little taken back with my response.

Ten minutes later, we're outside the hospital. I quickly turn off the ignition and sprint out of the car.

My heart is still pounding out of my chest and my hands are shaking. I almost trip on my way to the hospital doors.

"Wait for me, Maryann" I hear Nikki call from behind me. Shes slower then a freaking turtle.

"Hurry up slowpoke" I say without stopping.

I rush my way to the front desk and ask them where Daniels room is located."Hes in room 223, but hes in critical conditions right now" She say and I feel my heart break. "Hes not allowed to have visitors"

"Can I at least go and wait in the waiting room"

She gives me a sympathy look and nods."Thank you" I say and rush to the elevator.

Inside, Nikki is standing next to me and I'm shaking with nerves.

"Maryann, calm down, everything is going be okay"

I really want to believe the words that are coming out of her mouth, but I have a feeling its's not going to be okay.

When the elevator dings that where in the second floor I quickly rush to the waiting room hoping Daniels parents are here, I really need a hug from Daniels mom. When I enter the waiting room, I find Mr. Martinez rubbing his hand on Mrs.Martinez arm to comfort her. She's crying hysterically, and I see that Mr.Martinez eyes are red.

The sight of them, that way, just brings me down and I start to cry again. I think they might have heard me because their heads turn to my direction and as soon as Mrs. Martinez sees me she rushes to me with her arms wide open for me to hug her, and I do. I'm so grateful because I really need one of her hugs right now.

At this point I break down and cry my eyes out and so does Mr.Martinez.

It takes about an hour until my eyes can't produce more tears. I've never cried so much in my life, I never knew how much Daniel meant to me until now, and I promise if he wakes up, I'll tell him the truth. I'll tell him how deeply in love I am with him and how badly I want us to be together. I'm done caring what will happened without Will's money, i'll figure it out. I'll get two job maybe my mom can get a job of her own, but if Daniel is okay i'll leave Will without hessitation.

"The doctors coming" I hear Nikki say.

Mrs. Martinez an I quickly get up and rush to the doctor that has been having Daniel in the room for the past two hours.

Nerves and anger are building up inside of me. I'm nervous to what the doctor has to say and angry at myself for thinking I hated Daniel, for being an idiot and not listening to him when he tried to talk to be at the back of the school today. I've never hated myself more that I do now.

"Doctor, is my baby boy okay" Ms.Martinez asks impatiently. At this point who would be patient.

I've never been more impatient in my life, I feel like the doctor is taking forever to answer Ms.Martinez question, when it only takes thirty seconds for him to say "Your son will be okay" with a big smile on his face.

Happiness builds up inside me, I've never been so grateful in my life.

I instantly hug Mrs.Martinez, we both let out a chuckle and look at each other. Happiness is written all over her face, and so is mine. She breaks out of my arms to hug Mr. Martinez and I turn around to hug Nikki.

"You see, you were worrying for nothing" She whispers to me.

"I know" I chuckle and break apart from the hug. I turn around to check if the doctor was still here, when I spot him by the counter writing on his clipboard, I rush my way to him.

"Are we allowed to see Daniel" I ask hopeful.

He gives me and apologetic look and says, "Sorry sweat heart, but we applied some medication to him and right now hes fast asleep, so.. it wouldn't even matter if you saw him because you wouldn't be able to talk to him"

I give him and understanding nod and make my way to where Mr. and Mrs. Martinez are.

I was really hoping to see him tonight, I wanted to tell him how sorry I was and beg for his forgiveness. I wanted to tell him how deeply in love I am with him, how I wish the past two weeks didn't happen and we can forget how much of a bitch I was to him. I just hope the love I have for him is enough for him to forgive me and for us to be able to be together.

I'm leaning on the wall when suddenly Mrs.Martinez is in front of me giving me her heartwarming smiles. "Don't worry sweety, you'll see him tomorrow. Why don't you go home and get some rest" She says.

"No, Debra-"

I don't even get to finish protesting because a huge group of sweaty and dirty football players enter the waiting room with triumphant smirks on their faces.

Mrs.Martinez quickly leaves my side and starts to inform the players that Daniel will be okay. Their smirks grow bigger and they all start to cheer. I can't help but smile at the thought of Daniel being out of this horrible place. A place where he shouldn't have even been on the first place. He belongs in the field, doing what he knows best.

"You better have a good fucking explanation for this, 'cause I'm not letting this one go" I stiffen at the voice of Will, it send chills up my spine.

A part of me is scared, but another part of me knows i'll get through this and that's I wont be stuck with this monster forever.

* * *

Well here's another chapter, I had some fun writing this, but once again I find my self stuck </3

Lesleygurl;