2

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOW BEEN EDITED

* * *

When I went inside, my parents were in the kitchen eating lunch. "Maryann, is that you?" my mom called out as I made my way to the stairs.

"Yeah, mom, I'm going up to take a bath" I called back heading for the stairs and stopped when she spoke again.

"Wait, grab something to eat" Crap, I was starving that's for sure, but I couldn't go in their not while all my bruises were noticeable. I couldn't worry my parents like that; I don't want them to think Will did this to me and think bad about him. Even if he is the worst human being, Ok maybe I went a little overboard theirs way worse people out there, but still, I hated him. If it wasn't for him threatening to hurt me and my brother I wouldn't be with him. Sure he did everything for my brother, but its still low to hold it against me.

"Umm, no mom that's ok, I ate at Will's" I lied, and with that I went up the stairs without waiting for a response.

Once I was up on my room I went into my bathroom and started my bath. I striped down my clothes and go in the bathtub, with a big smile still on my face. I couldn't stop thinking about Daniel and how sweet and hot he was. His dirty blond hair swept to the side. He had light blue eyes that made him look more beautiful. He had the most adorable smile, and the thing that made my heart race were his dimples. I loved a guy with a good smile. He was well built, I'm pretty sure he was better built than Will .He was a couple inches taller than me. I know I have a boyfriend, don't judge me, but I don't love him and I don't want to be with him.

After I was done with my bath I looked at the clock on my bed side table, it was almost two o'clock in the afternoon. I glance down at my bed and saw a note on top of my mattress, I grabbed it, and it was a note from my mom.

Maryann; Your dad and I went to go visit Nate, we'll be back in a couple of hours and if you plan to go out let us know before you leave, take care and we love you Mom;

Damn my mom was too sweet, but I really wanted to go see my brother, I miss him like crazy.

I decided to wear some sweatpants and a tank top, I was planning on staying in my room all day until it was time to get ready for the party. I decided to have a Twilight marathon. Before I knew it the credits to Eclipse started, I was debating on putting Braking Dawn part 1 or not. I decided not to when I checked the time, it was almost 7 and I needed to get ready.

My parents still weren't home and I was getting a little worried. I grabbed my phone form the bed side table and when I got a hold of it, it started to vibrate. It was a text from my mom.

Maryann, your aunt Veronica invited us over for dinner, we won't be back till late, are you planning on going out today?

Might as well tell her now then later I thought.

Ok mom, and yeah I'm going to a party with Will.

A few second later my phone vibrated again

Ok honey be careful.

I decided to not text back, I went to my drawer to grab my curling iron. I added some curls at the tip of my hair, and when I was done it was already 7:30. I headed to my closet; I couldn't find anything to cover up my bruises.

Ok Maryann think, what will make you look good but not to exposed. I let out a frustrating groan; I hate you Will so much! I just kept on staring at my closet, when I saw a long sleeved black shirt I almost gasped in excitement. I remembered that I had a blue skirt and a black long sleeve blouse, and that was perfect, I would cover my bruises and Will won't hit me if I was too exposed.

I started to do my make-up. I put on some foundation to cover up my red mark, I almost screamed in excitement. It actually worked, it's like it wasn't there. Then I started to put on eyeliner on my eyelids, that's my specialty, added some lip gloss and some eye shadow. When I was done with my make-up I started to get dressed. I slid in my blue pencil skirt and my blouse, wincing when I lifted my arms.

I looked at the time and it was twenty minutes till 9. Will would be here soon, and I had twenty minutes to spare. I put on my black heels and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty good, and if I would show more skin I would look even better but thanks to Will I cant. I quickly got my black purse; I put my phone, my wallet, and extra make-up.

I went down the stairs and sat on the sofa; I graved the controller and turned on the t.v. I settled for some Spongebob Squarepants. Twenty minutes later I heard beeping from a car. I guess Wills here. I turned off the t.v and headed out the door.

* * *