Chapter - 8

Maryann's P.O.V

I still couldn't get over the fact that Daniel had betrayed me like that. Gosh! You're such an idiot Maryann. Why cant you just be a heartless bitch like Danna. I cant believe I actually thought he was different, but looks like he proved me wrong.

I thought I could trust him, I told him my deapest darkest secret, and he goes and tells her. I guess I shouldnt be surprised. I always thought he was in love with her, and now he made it clear how he feels for her, but no more tears. I'm done crying for stupid men. I dont need a guy for me to be happy.

I don't know how, but somehow I made my way to Wills house. I was still crying but not as much as before. I parked the car in the garage and turned the engine of. I cleaned myself up from all the tears. My eyes were red and I looked dead.

I get out of the car and make my way inside Wills house. The cold air makes me shiver, and I wrap my arms around my stomach for some kind of heat. Once inside, I enter the kitchen and pour myself a glass of cold water from the refrigerate. When I gulp all of the water down, I place the glass in the dishwasher and head to the bathroom. After 10 min of fixing my hair and face, I finally look decent enough.

I head over to Wills room to find him watching t.v. Oh no.

"Where the hell have you been?" He stands up in frustration.

"I went for a walk" I lied easily. But I feel my insides shaking.

"Why?" He demands.

"Couldn't sleep" I say, looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Bullshit, where were you Maryann?" He demands once more. He's losing his patients, I can tell. Why am I not frighten as I should be.

"I said I went for a walk" my voice sounds confident, but I still feel uneasy.

He stares at me for what seemed like forever. Maybe he knew I was at Daniels, but how? This can't be good.

"You know what, I'm not even in the mood to argue with you" he says defeated. He lays back down on the bed and continues to play with the controller.

"Good" I mutter.

"What did you say!" he shouts. He looks over at me with those evil eyes, but I just look away.

"I said I'm going home, is that okay with you, master" I say sarcastically. I'm really pushing it right now. Why hasn't he hit me yet?

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever, don't forget we have a game tomorrow,"

Who has games on mondays? Oh yeah football players, "and you have to be there" He says

"I know" I say dryly.

"And don't you dare talk to Daniel again, because next time I wont be to easy on you."

Easy on me? He's crazy, he almost killed me yesterday. My body is so used to his beating that it doesn't get sore anymore, that's how bad it is.

Plus its not like I'll ever talk to Daniel again, so he's lucky. Never even want to see his face ever again.

"Don't worry," I say "I don't plan on ever talking to him"

He smirks, "Good." He gets up of his bed and heads to the bathroom. Before walking inside he turned around and gives me an annoyed look, "You can go now"

Asshole.

I roll my eyes and and take off.

* * *

Again, I had to walk home by myself in the cold weather, with high heels.

My life is really fuked up. It went from being this perfect fairy tale to being a piece of shit. I had the perfect grades, the perfect parents, the perfect friends, and I thought I had the perfect boyfriend.