Chapter - 25

read at your own risk...... :)

Daniel POV.

She leans in and connects her lips with mine. Never did I think I could ever get to kiss her, let alone have her be the one to kiss me first.

Our lips move in a slow rhythmic sync. Her lips are perfect rubies that I want to savor for as long as I possibly can. I've never had a girl kiss me as good as Maryann does. It's everything I expected and more. I want to live in this moment forever.

I put my hand in the back of her neck and pull her close. Out chest are now touching and I can feel her nipples on my chest. I smirk at her excitement.

I slide my tongue in her mouth and both of our tongues explore each other. She moans and I groan.

I've been waiting for this moment forever. I finally have it and I will make it last as long as I possibly cam. I place my hand on her hips and move her so that she can stand up all without breaking the kiss. Once she's up we break from the kiss and I stand up. I struggle at first but she helps me and I'm up in a matter of seconds. I move over the chair. I pull her from her waist and look down at her light brown eyes. I smile down at her and she smiles up at me.

She kisses me and I respond. I walk us to my bed and lay her down as gently as possible. We make out for a couple of minutes and then the unexpected happens. Maryann tugs at the end of my shirt. I don't think twice about it and I pull my t shirt over.

She feels my muscles and licks her lips.

"You like the view," I smirk and she blushes. God, she's adorable.

"Very," she says biting her lips. I go down and kiss her lips gently.

"I don't want to hurt you," she says looking at my cast.

"Don't worry, you won't" I say before kissing her again.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls at my hair. I groan and she smiles against my lips.

I start to unbutton her blouse. At first I'm hesitant,scared she'll stop me, but instead she starts unbuttoning it herself since i'm moving too slow. She peals off her blouse and pulls me close. Shouldn't I be the one who's in control? I don't really care, as long as I'm with her. That's all that matters.

"Maryann," I say in her mouth.

"Mmm," she responds.

"I love you," I say between kisses. She stops kissing me and I freeze. What did I just do.

"You w-what?" She stutters. She's so oblivion right now. How could she have not notice before.

"I do Maryann, I love you so much it hurts. And before anything gets too far I want you to know that I've been in love with you since the moment we met in the playground. I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you. I was scared that you wouldn't feel the same. I mean I guess you still don't, but being here with you and kissing you is the closest thing to having you love me." I can't believe I just said that. I sounded like a total wimp, but at least she knows how I feel.

"Don't cry," I say, and wipe away her tears.

"I love you Daniel" she says. What? Did I hear right?

"You do," I ask with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for saying this now and I'm sorry it's probably the worst time to confess my love to you, but I want to remember this moment forever."

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you confess your love to one another. Right before having sex.

"God, I wish this was more romantic." I say ashamed. Maryann cups her hands in my cheeks.