39

Trying to losen up my hold from Will seems almost impossible. Trying to wiggle myself out and all the kicking and punching seem useless. Damn football players. I hate that I'm so weak, I hate that I can't properly defend myself.

"You need to fucking control yourself," he says as I continue to kick and scream

"Make me," I grunt.

He smirks and says,"that's my plan baby girl." I make barfing sounds and I almost literally puke in his face. I rather be dead than to let him touch me again. I have to figure out how to escape from him. After getting out of the warehouse we got into a white van and drove off. How cliche huh? I'm real life getting kidnapped. Never did I think this would happen to me. 

"Where are you taking me," I say from the back seat. I look over at the locked doors and plan my escape. I can unlock the door right now and jump out. But what will that do? Ill possibly break a leg or an arm or something and I won't be able to run away. He's a big, strong football player and I'm a small skinny cheerleader. There's no way I'll escape without him catching me.

"You're cute for thinking I would actually tell you where I'm taking you." He laughs and I roll my eyes. Fucking bastard.

My mind drifts off to Danna. I hope the ambulance got there on time. More thank anything I hope and pray that her baby is alive and okay. If the baby dies, it'll be all his fault... and mine.

I look over at him and he looks nervous. He keeps on looking at his rear view mirror every 5 seconds. I've never seen him this nervous, he almost looks scared.

"Why do you look so guilty," I question

"Shut the fuck up Maryann and sit down with your mouth shut." I say nothing, only laugh. I love seeing him so weak. It's a side I never get to see. I keep on looking at the locked door and imagining myself jumping off and running off like in those action movies.

"Don't even think about it," he says. "They're on child lock."

Mother fucker.

I look at my surroundings and realize we're already across town. How the hell did we get so far. No cops are following us, how the hell did they not see us leave. I sigh in defeat and when I look back for one last hope of the cop, I see a black Camaro.

There's only one black Camaro I know. I look in front to not look suspicious. If he sees me looking back for longer than I should he'll know that Daniels following us. He'll recognize the car and try to lose him. I try to make conversation to distract him a bit.

"I wonder if Dannas okay."

Silence. No comment from the beast.

"I hope the baby's okay," I try to press the conversation.

Silence. He has nothing to fucking say. My right leg keeps on shaking from these nerves running through my body. I need to control myself.

"What are you gonna do once she rats you out." His eyes land on me from the rear view mirror. Bingo.

"You sure have a lot to say." He looks back at the road and I shrug.

"I'm just wondering how much she knows of you and if she's willing to spill it all to the police."

"She's not,"

"Why are you so sure," I ask.

"Because we had a deal."