5

After the party, I'm sure you know what happened. Yup, he beat me again. It was probably the worst beating ever. I'm surprised I'm even alive right know.

My whole body aches. I feel like the worst human being. I hate this feeling of weakness. My life really sucks and it's my entire fault. I should have taken Daniels help but I didn't. I'm a complete moron. How can I be so stupid and still come home with this beast, knowing that he'll beat me? I swear I rather be dead right now. I'm glad he gave me that beating. I deserve it for being such an idiot and coming to his home with him.

Now i'm here in his arms, like if nothing happened. He thinks I'll forgive him and things will go back to the way they were. Well newsflash, nothing will ever be the same.

Everything changed on January 21st at 9:22 pm. Yes, I remember the first day he beat me. And it will forever be locked tight in my brain. I don't know why I've been such a moron. Why can't I just leave him and press charges on him. Oh, that's right he pays my brothers medical bills.

You see, exactly 10 months ago my little brother Nate was diagnosed with Leukemia-Acute Myeloid. It's a type of cancer. It begins when normal blood cells start to change and grow uncontrollably. At just nine years old my baby brother was in the verge of dying. I was heartbroken and my parents were even worse.

At the moment we had no source of income. My dad had gotten himself in a very tight situation in his job, got fired and had been sued. He had to pay back all of the money in a month. He had saved 20,000 for my college, but everything was given to the company my dad worked for.

My dad was an accountant, most accountants don't get paid much and my dad was one of them. My mom was a stay at home mom ever since my little brother was born, so that didn't help.

Before we knew that my little brother had leukemia, he started to get really sick. He had constant fevers, achy bones, but what happened most of the time was that he would easily bleed. If he'd cut himself he would bleed uncontrollably. He would have constant bloody noses. We knew something wasn't right, so we took him to the hospital. At first the doctors couldn't tell us what it was that he had, after a week of testing and testing they finally diagnosed him with cancer, Leukemia-Acute Myeloid to be exact. It's leukemia for children.

All I know is that I'll do anything for my brother even if it means for me to suffer.

My thoughts wonder to the night before and I start to remember what I did to Daniel. My emotions quickly turn into guilt. How could I have hurt him like that? All for what? Will, that asshole. Another reason to hate him, but why am I blaming him? This was my fault. I was the one who humiliated him in front of half the school. I was the one that left him for Will. I picked Will, the heartless jackass over my sweet Daniel. I don't know how, but I'm going to march over to his place and ask for forgiveness. And I won't take no for an answer.

So I quickly get up and make sure Will is still asleep. Once I have detach him from me, I put my clothes on and head out the door, and into the spare car I have here. (One Will had bought for me, but was only to be used in emergencies) I start the engine and start to drive to Daniels place.

The thought of him not forgiving me makes my heart ache. I might have lost my best friend, the love of my life, all for a stupid asshole that beats me half to death. I can't lose him, of all people. I've already lost my girls, but not Daniel, not him, not ever.

***************************

A/N: AHH! Short chapter, I know but its part of my evil plan MUAHAHAHAHA! This was mostly a filler. Now you know why Maryann is still with his sorry ass! I promise that the next chapter will be up real soon in about 1-2 days, I just gotta type it up! :D

Comment/vote

Thanks Sweethearts !