3

When I get into Will's Lamborghini I'm greeted with a compliment. "You look good babe, not to exposed"

"Thanks" I said dryly.

"You're serious! You're still mad?" he fusses.

Of course I'm still mad! Idiot! I would still be living the happy life I was living if I didn't meet him; Danna would still be my best friend and so would Daniel and we would be the three musketeers like usual.

But now I'm dating the quarterback, the most popular guy in school and I'm happy to say he is a real...

"No, can we go?" I ask.

He lets out a heavy sigh and takes off.

The whole ride to Josh's party is silent, which is different because he always has something to say. It's an awkward silence, nothing like the silence I had with Daniel. I seriously can't wait to see him, maybe if I'm lucky we could go back to being best friends like nothing ever happened. Will would get mad if I speak to him, of course.

My thoughts are interrupted by the devil himself.

"Ok babe we're here, but before we go in there's rules you have to keep" Here we go again, same as usual... "You are to be with my at all times, and under any circumstances will you talk to a guy.

"Ok" I say and roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! I'm doing this to protect you from those hormonal guys." He says.

"You mean like your kind" I say in a matter-of-factly.

"Don't give me that attitude Maryann! You know I love you and I do this to protect you!" I flinch at his sudden rising tone.

"Whatever, so what are your rules your majesty?" I say sarcastically trying to look at him with no trace of fright.

"You are to be with me at all times, and under any circumstances will you talk to a guy!" he yells again. I knew that already.

"But-" I try to protest, but he ends up interrupting me.

"No, I'm your boyfriend and your mine and you shouldn't need to talk to other guys because you got me! I especially don't want you to be talking with that guy Daniel. We don't want a repeat of yesterday now do we?" he raises an eyebrow

"No" I say sourly.

"Okay then" he settles down.

"What If I see some old friends, like girlfriends?" I speak lightly.

"No Maryann! How many times do I have to tell you that you have me and don't need anyone else?" his face begins to scrunch together angrily.

"Fine" I whisper.

"Good lets go" he says annoyed

I get out of the car and Will has his hand extended for me to hold, I take it and we walk hand in hand to the party.

When we enter inside Will is greeted from a bunch of annoying, dumb, football players. Soon enough Josh comes from the living room with a brunette with her hands on his arms. Will then let's go of my hand to greet his one of many stupid friends.

"Hey man, I thought you weren't coming" Josh told Will.

"Na man I was waiting for my girl to get ready" he lies, and then takes hold of my hand again.

"Oh, hey Maryann" he says while giving me a slight nod.

"Hey" I say with a dry mouth.

He gives Will a questionable glare; Will just shakes his head as if it's nothing.

"She's a little ticked off" Will says.

"Oh! Trouble in paradise?" he asks a smirk on his lips. Hello I'm right here! He loves it when other relationships fight; it's just how he is. He find it entertaining, he's an asshole like that.

"Not at all... right babe" he looks at me waiting for me to say the finishing line.

"Right" I say looking down and rolling my eyes.

We then head over to the kitchen to get some beers. I take a look around the areas, trying to spot Daniel. I don't see him anywhere. I look for him in the dance floor and everywhere around the house, but I give up on finding him. He probably couldn't make it that's why I couldn't find him, or maybe because there's too many freaking people here. All of which are drunk out of their minds; and grinding all on each other. There practically humping each other, how gross.

When we get to the kitchen, Josh hands Will and I a beer. I Take the beer from his hands and take a big gulp. I gulp some more, suddenly I have the urge to use the bathroom.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" I get on my tiptoes to whisper into Will's ear.

"Sure babe" He releases my hand and I place the beer in the counter.

I make my way to the bathroom around the corner, I feel a bit tipsy. I chuckle to myself; wow Maryann you've only had a few sips and your already tips. Before I even touch the handle to the bathroom someone grabs my elbow and spins me around.

My heart skips a beat. A smile makes its way on my face when I see who it is.

"Hey" I say to Daniel.

"Hey Muneca, I was looking for you everywhere." he says smiling.

My heart skips a beat when he says Muneca. He used to call me that when we were friends. It means Doll in Spanish. I always love that he was part Mexican, his voice sounds so sexy when he speaks Spanish. Maybe that's why all girls fall for him.

"Me too, when did you get here" I ask him.

"A couple minutes ago, you?" I can smell his minty delicious breath.

"Same" I reply.

We stay silent, staring at each other, smiling; I take the time to check him out. He's wearing a dark blue button up shirt, with black jeans. His dirty blond hair is perfectly swept to the side. He looks breathtaking, like always.

The thought of Will and his rule of not talking to Daniel are in the back of my mind and the sudden urge of using the bathroom has suddenly vanished.

"Why the fuck are you staring at my girl for Martinez?!" My heart rises at the sound of Wills voice. I turn around to find myself staring at Wills angry eyes, while he has his eyes on Daniel, with his pack (friends) behind him

"He was just saying hi babe" I say with a pleading smile for him to drop it, but he ignores it and glares at Daniel.

My heart starts to pound faster and faster, my hands are shaking and I could feel The tension in the room. I really don't want to see them fighting with each other because of me.

He grabs my arm very hard causing me to wince because of the bruises he had left before. He makes me stand behind him.

"What did I say about you talking to him Maryann?" He asks me with a low voice

"He was just saying hi" I repeat my answer.

"Bullshit!" he screams at me.

"Calm the fuck down Davis" Says Daniel. Will turns his attention to him and gives him an angry glare. Then, he grabs Daniel by his collar and says to him in a low voice so no one can hear but I can

"I don't want you near my girlfriend, or else. She's mine, got it line-backer" he spits every word.

Daniel then grips Wills hands off of his collar and pushes him

"She's not a fucking object you dick head!" he growls.

"Whatever Martinez, don't say I didn't warn you" He makes his way towards me, grabs me by my hair roughly and leads me to the door but not before Daniel turns Will around and punches him straight on his nose.

* * *