34. Confessions

He claimed the startled man's lips while holding the latter's face with both of his hands. Slowly raising his legs on the bed, he sat on top of Eiji's laps, thighs apart. Considering the injuries that the latter had incurred, he slightly kneeled supporting his own weight.

"Yukito..." Eiji gasped in the gap of their kiss, hands on the other's waist.

Yukito leaned and hugged Eiji's shoulders. In a helpless tone, he whispered. "Hey... I'm embarrassing myself here." He gently bit the other's neck and added in an apprehensive whisper, "Please don't make me change my mind."

Hearing this, Eiji's hands moved to Yukito's two round mounds and grasped them. "I won't be satisfied with just doing it halfway."

Instead of answering immediately, Yukito kissed him again. This time, his kiss was more inviting.

Eiji let Yukito do what he wanted to do at first. He wanted to see the resolve of the other. The kiss was clumsy and hasty that he couldn't help but smile.

"Why?" Sensing the smile of the other, he stopped.

"I didn't know first-time kissers can be this aggressive." The smile broadened and it carried a light chuckle.

Yukito's face went beet-red. Even the tips of his ears were now redder than how they were when he started his bold invitation. He literally felt all of his blood rushed to his head.

Too embarrassed with being discovered, he raised off Eiji's lap and pushed the other away, "Well, sorry, I'm not as experienced as you."

The sudden change of mood made Eiji laughed. "Really, indescribably amusing."

Before Yukito could get off him completely, he grabbed the other's waist and abruptly pulled him closer. Not giving the other a chance to protest, Eiji kissed him again. It was his lead this time. He swept Yukito's lower lip with his tongue, wetting it before sucking. The sucking and licking alternated and moved from the lower softness to the upper.

Eiji realized that Yukito's lips were small but very full. He really liked kissing them, so comfortable. When the latter gasped for air, he inserted his tongue inside, exploring the other's mouth. He felt the body he was embracing shiver and let out a soft moan. Such thing made Eiji's actions become more aggressive. He entwined his tongue with the other's and embraced him tighter, making sure he tasted and teased all of Yukito's mouth before he halted.

"You taste so sweet." He looked at Yukito whose hands were now clutching on his shirt. The latter looked so intoxicated that his eyes turned misty and unfocused. His lips were parted and he was panting. Instead of answering Eiji, he hid his face on the other's chest.

Eiji's hands moved inside his shirt and caressed his back. One hand moved to massage his butt while the other made its way to his chest. The lower part of Eiji's body was reacting so excitedly and he could feel the other's member also hardened on top of him. He internally smiled. It seemed that Yukito was really into it, his invitation seemed to be for a full-round party.

"Uhgnn...... "

Another moan escaped Yukito's lips. One of his two chest buds was being pinched and pulled in a rhythm that set him ablaze. He didn't know which sensation made him dizzier. The tingles and electric current from his chest or the soft and wet kisses trailing on his neck and shoulders. His head leaned backward and he closed his eyes. Too swayed and overwhelmed, his hands moved to Eiji's head, grasping the other's hair.

"Ei-Eiji...... Hmmm... Eiji...."

The other carefully took Yukito's shirt off while kissing him again. Without interrupting the kiss and the caresses, they both ended up naked, still facing each other.