16. The Longing

Because of Ryuichi's longing, his efficiency in reaching his objectives in Israel couldn't be any faster. All transactions were done smoothly, even his business partners were impressed with his level of professionalism and work integrity. Ryuichi always played honestly and fairly, that made anyone who worked with and for him more than pleased to be of his acquaintance.

After a day and a half, he was already on his way back to Japan. He arrived late at night already and he slowly made his way directly to the bedroom. He gently placed his luggage on the floor and walked towards the bed.

He stood beside the sleeping form and was debating upon himself if he should wake him up or not. He really wanted to hug him but was afraid that it'd stir the person's sleep. So he just stood there and quietly filled his eyes with the peaceful face which bordered between being handsome and being beautiful. The long eyelashes were casting shadows and his lips were slightly parted.

Ryuichi brushed the strands of hair that were on the other's face and gently caressed his face. Before the former could draw his hand back though, Yukio moved and pressed his cheek more and rubbed it on his palm like a cat.

"Hmmm..." Yukio comfortably moaned as his hands subconsciously reached out to hug Ryuichi's arm. He rubbed for a while before slowly opening his eyes.

"Ryuichi..?"

"Mm. Did I wake you up?"

"It's okay." He sat up and sleepily rubbed his eyes with the back of his own hand. "I'm sorry I didn't know you're arriving now."

Ryuichi squatted to the other man's level and ruffled his already messy hair. "Go back to sleep."

Yukio caught the hand on his head and brought it to his cheek. "I miss your smell." He sniffed the hand that he was holding and rubbed on it again.

You must know, such gesture of intimacy was dangerous for a person who had long been repressing his desire. Thus, Yukio had unknowingly lit the fire inside Ryuichi and he only realized it when he felt the temperature of the room getting warmer and the Alpha scent around him getting denser.

Ryuichi moved closer to gently press his forehead on Yukio's and lightly kissed the latter's lips.

"Yukio..."

"Hmm?" He could already feel the other's heavy breathing. Without knowing, he had instantly responded by releasing a lot of his own pheromones in the air enticing the man in front of him more.

"Can I..?"

Yukio didn't answer but he wrapped his arms around Ryuichi's neck. The latter took the cue. He kissed the former again and this time, it was deeper. To his surprise, he felt a wet softness brushed his lower lip. This initiative from his Omega excited him a lot more and his tongue caught the naughty one that was playing on his lips. He sucked on it before entering the other's mouth and making the kiss more erotic.

Ryuichi felt the wave of Omega hormones around him getting denser and he immediately released more of his Alpha hormones to put Yukio under control. He couldn't risk having him undergo a forced estrus.

Yukio felt extremely comfortable like being blanketed in a warm, fuzzy feeling that made him dizzy in a blissful way.

As Ryuichi unbuttoned and removed his pajamas, Yukio didn't have time to feel the coldness of the AC. The former moved down and affectionately touched and kissed the latter's abdomen.

"Will it be okay?" Yukio touched the back of Ryuichi's head as he felt gentle kisses below. It was still flat but the father was already caressing it like it was way more precious than any kind of diamond in the world.