~2ND ANNOUNCEMENT (⌒_⌒;)~

Hello there! \(^▽^)/

We're close to the end of this story! Maybe four or five chapters left.

Although I started writing this not expecting for anything much, I'm really overwhelmed now to see that it actually garnered some attention! Really, I can't thank you guys enough! You all make me extremely happy!!!

And... uhmm... 

While I'm at it, may I shamelessly ask for your support in my next story?
(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

I have actually started it already. Please spare it a fraction of your time again. The title of the story is The Secrets of His Blood.

Here's the synopsis ☺️:

*****

The Yanagi clan carried a special bloodline for centuries. They served as the world's most renowned assassins employing unique abilities and skills that were innately passed down through their blood.

After the wipeout of his clan, Aki survived and was now trying to blend in the normal human society as a high school student. But, his life in solitude was now threatened when the son of one of the richest and most powerful families forced himself into his life and awakened his dangerous instincts.

Would Aki be able to keep his secrets? Or, would the Yanagi bloodline be restored?

*****

I hope you'll also check it out and who knows, you might like the story as well. It includes action, magic and mpreg, so much of an anime vibe but just on the mature side. ☺️

Thank you so much for all of your support! ♥️♥️♥️