SS.1 (Flashback): The Predator Found Its Prey

A/N:

Hello, everyone! Long time no see here in Wattpad. How are you? ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ

Before I went on a hiatus, I already received private messages requesting for a side story of Alejandro and Daniel. So, I'm releasing their story as a gift for all of my precious readers. I actually wrote this last year but eventually forgot about it. Sorry! Hehe!

To those who voted and commented (my heroes ), you have no idea how much you make me happy and how much you cure all the tiredness a work-loaded day brings. Thank you so much!

By the way, I will sometimes use 'Ryu' for Ryuichi and 'Ale' ~pronounced as Al-i,  for Alejandro. 

Enjoy! ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two of the most popular students in the university were walking side by side, totally ignoring the curious and admiring looks of the other students. The slightly shorter one with long dark caramel hair and olive green eyes broke the silence between them. 

"Ah, this is annoying. I want to claw their eyes out."

Ryuichi glanced at the Omega whose skin was so fair and face that looked nothing like a sadistic maniac that he truly was. Tsk. Beauty is really a dangerous, deceitful thing. 

"Who told you to be so flashy?" He asked with an almost flat tone, mentally pointing out the other's extremely expensive things. He somehow already got tired of scolding in the past few years of their tight friendship. This kind of flashiness and obsession with luxurious things was something really hard for him to understand.

Ale and Ryu met in the most unexpected time and that was during the former's first heat and the latter was the only one who was able to help him. Due to the given circumstances, their friendship was forged and now, they even worked hand in hand in handling both legal and illegal matters. Despite their very young ages, both of them were already in too deep in their families' businesses while trying to make names of their own in highly influential circles.

Aside from not having the same secondary genders, Ryu an Alpha and Ale an Omega, their personalities were also very much opposite of each other. Ryu was always stiff, quiet and meticulous. On the other hand, Ale was impatient, aggressive, and impulsive, all of which were just being offset by his exceptional beauty and also being from a very powerful background.

The Omega annoyingly groaned and even rolled his eyes before blurting back, "And what? Be as plain as you are? You're being an insult to your family's wealth." 

He also glanced at the mediocre clothes that the other was wearing. If he added the prices of Ryu's clothes, bag, watch and shoes, it would still not even amount to the price of his bag alone. He was already under the impression that his best friend was the stingiest rich person in the world. This kind of modesty was also very hard for him to understand.

They started subtly bickering although they knew that what they were wearing really had nothing to do with why people's eyes and ears followed them almost everywhere. It was mostly because it was utterly rare and strange for a dominant and ideal Alpha to be always with a dominant and highly attractive Omega without being a pair.

There was no question as of how much they treasure and cherish each other but the mere thought of being a pair disgust them both that they might vomit with only the mention of it. Yes, disgust. That extreme.

Presently, there were already in their second year in college but things were still the same as their first day. So many Omegas were trying to get Ryu's attention while so many Alphas were also wooing Ale. They were simply the biggest fishes to catch. Yet, both of them were also the hardest to approach.