|| Who are they?||

|| Who are they?|| Chapter seven||

| | No One P.O.V | |

"Shut up Hidan, that girl is not just a ninja, its power is immense, so no you cannot cope with her.."

"What did you say? A will sacrifice if I meet her, her blood will be spilled in honor of Jashin ".

Hidan had his scythe in hand, stretching it to Sasori, he prepares his puppets for the attack, were interrupted by Pain ... It is sticking in their face looking at both angry..

"Put your guns down, here we struggled between us, we struggle with the outside, with people trying to destroy us. We must be united in order to lay hands on the world, but if we are not united and we kill each other, the world will come to no longer be afraid of this organization..

They both looked at Pain or leaving guns away. Deprive others of your three telling us anything. The room is lined with silence, they all looked at each other after a few seconds silence was broken by a sound all their eyes looking back to see what happens. He was a person with an orange mask on his face, this person see only one eye, the left was completely covered.

"Tobi?"

"Tobi is a good boy!" Said the guy with the orange mask approaching them.

"So what the hell are we do here? Let's look at each other? "Hidan began to scream.

"Hidan calm down.." Pain said looking at him..

"You want me to calm down, how the hell can I calm down when we look at each other?"

"Hidan!" Pain yelled looking ugly.

***

After Pain explained everything we have to do, we returned to our business. Konan went into the office with Pain, Itachi went into the new girl room.. followed by Kisame, Tobi left with Zetsu the cave, Hidan with Kakuzu linger. Deidara and Sasori arguing with specific reasons.

***

| | Kisame P.O.V | |

I followed Itachi in Konan’s room, where she was the new girl. He headed to bed for a few seconds without doing anything, then checked to see if they have fever, changed the dressing and sat on a chair beside her bed.

"Itachi" I told him approaching me, I put my hand on his shoulder, looking at the unknown girl how sat in bed without making any movement.

"What is Kisame?"

"How is she?"

"Well separated as fever lower than, but must change almost always compress and otherwise, I have no idea. Konan said that once she wakes up, then we will see how it feels. Until she wakes up, we cannot know how it feels. "

"Well, and what you do until she wakes up?"

"I sit next to her, I expect to open my eyes."

"Then I'll be with you, I'll help as I can .."

"Thank Kisame, I'm sure I need you.

***

| | Hannah P.O.V | |

I slowly opened my eyes, I tried to look but all see the fog it while I sleep?. And where I am, I feel like I'm in a bed is soft and warm to the place where I am. I touched the thing that was wrapped and I got out, I tried to get up, but not possible, I could not find my strength to get up. I fell back screaming, I closed my eyes to stand up and stared. I rubbed my eyes so maybe I'll be back, maybe in this way I can get rid of the fog that had my eyes.