Chapter 1

A/N
Sorry if this is really bad. It's my very first fanfiction! I hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V

"I'm going to miss you so much." Calum says, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you too, Cal" I said as I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

Me and Calum have known each other for years because our families are really close. Our dad's were best friends since they were 5, so me and Calum were kind of thrown into each other's life's.

Calum comes to Scotland every summer and alternative Christmas to see his Scottish family. At the end of last Christmas, just before he left, Calum asked me to be his girlfriend. I didn't say yes straight away because I was so worried about ruining our friendship, but after thinking for a while and discussing the pro's and con's with Calum, I said yes. All summer since he arrived, we have been inseparable.

"Promise you will call, text and FaceTime me all the time, okay?" Calum said, pulling back from our extremely long hug.

"Of course I will, I'll miss you too much not too." I said, looking into his deep brown eyes.

Calum grinned and slowly lent in to kiss me. Just as our lips were about to touch, Calum's phone started blaring 'Mysterious Girl' by Peter Andre, causing me to erupt into a massive giggle fit.

"Stop laughing, it's my favourite song." Calum whined.

"Sorry, I can't help it though. You try act all punk/rock and then you have that as your ringtone." I say, trying to stop my laugh.

Calum groans, picks up his phone an leaves my room to answer his call.

5 minutes later he runs back in, jumping on me and pinning me on my bed.

"Cal! Get off, your fat ass is crushing me!" I struggle to say as Calum is sitting on my rib cage.

"Sorry babe." he says through a laugh and rolling off me, standing up next to my bed.
"I gotta go, I've still got loads of packing to do. Are you going to come round to say bye before I leave tomorrow?"

"Of course I am! I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I stood up next to him.

"Bye then." Calum says, leaning down to my height and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye." I said as I watch Calum leave through my front door.

----------------------------------------------
A/N

And that's the end of chapter 1. I hope you like it so far. Sorry for any mistakes, I probably won't fix them.