💗

After that day they got busy in their life.

One week passed really fast before they know. But hina didn't stop come to their house to spend time with her.

In blink sunday came.

Today they will going to park in evening like they decided.

They were having lunch in afternoon.

"Abba! You also come with us." She said to him.

"No beta! You both go and have fun. " he refused it.

"But you will get bored alone in this house." She tried to insist him.

"I will also go to my friend's house to meet him. So don't worry." He told her.

Later they finished lunch in silence atmosphere.

"Get ready at 4" saying he went to his room before hearing her replied.

"Okay." Seeing his retreating back she mumbled to herself.

After she made herself busy in kitchen.

She made some snacks for their outing. And packed it in basket.

She glanced at the clock it was already 3. So she hurriedly went her room to get ready.

She took shower and wear simple white Kurta with pink Salwar.

She comb her hair in bun. She wore earrings and her watch which she regularly wear.

She applied just lip gloss to her lips. Nothing more than that.

She took her pink duppatta and covered her front with it.

She heard knocked on the door.

"Abba, you need anything?" Saying she opened the door.

But she got shocked for first second seeing him here. Because before that he didn't even come near to her room.

"It's me. Abba already went to his friend." He said while looking at her.

She just nodded at him.

Silence fell on them. He was just staring her like he was seeing  her first time.

"You…. here?" She confusely asked. Her voice broke his chain of thoughts.

"O.. h .. yeah… I came to tell you. Haya called. She said they were left from there. They will come any minute here." He first shuttered but composed himself.

"Everything is ready." She informed him.

"Are you ready?" He asked her. While making her confused. So first looked herself after replied to him.

"Yes!" She said.

"Okay, I am in sitting room. Come fast." Saying he left from there.

She nodded at him. She hurriedly went to kitchen and took basket. After she wore her casual sandals.

She took seat on couch where he also seated. But there was big distance between them which distance they have in their realtionship.

After three years they didn't covered it up.

She didn't think in future they can covered that distance.

She was busy in thought when his phone started to ring.

He picked up the call.

"We are here" voice came out.

"Okay, just wait minute. We are coming." He said while looking at her.