Love in the eyes

In midnight She was sitting on sofa in living room. She was hell tired today that she was facing difficulties keep open her eyes. But she have to awake and wait for her husband to come home so she could fullfill her duty as his wife.

But in tiredness she fall asleep leaning her head on sofa. After sometime horn of car wake her up in her deep slumber. She sat up straight and fix her clothes. Hearing sound of the closing the main door she standing up enter in the kitchen. Putting food in microwave she saw the clock near on the wall.

It 2 a.m. in night everyone in sinhai villa sleeping peacefully in their room. Here she was arranging dinner for her husband on dinning table. When She was putting the jug of water on table then she hear sound of the firm steps. She didn't need to looked up when she know the steps owner very well.

"Aslaam o alaikum" she greet her husband in low voice with her eyes on the floor.

"Walikum asalam" he return her greeting in his domanitive voice while sitting on the chair.

She started serving food in his plate with her shivering hands. When he start eating his food then she fill the glass of water put beside his plate and stood behind his chair waiting for him to finish his food. After finishing food he stood up leave the dinning area without any word. With sighed she peek up dirty plates put in basign and make herself busy in finish other charcos.

After half an hour finishing her work she entered their room and saw that he was lying on the bed. Walking to the wardrobe she took out her night dress went to washroom. After taking hot shower she wear her light Salwar Kameez as night dress and enter the room. With slow step she come near the bed. Switching off her side lamp she lay her side of the bed with facing her back to him.

But sleep not near in her eyes because he was sleeping on the same bed as her. After four months of her marriage she was always feeling fear and hestination with him which she felt first day of her marriage. She didn't dream her marriage life like that. Infect she doesn't want this marriage. Remembering her life before marriage one lone tear escape from her eyes.

Her life 20 years she spent with so much happiness. She and her older sister ziyana both her father's princesses. She was just 4 years old when she lost her mother because of cancer. But her father Zaheer Muniyar with his love and care didn't let them feel emptiness of her mother. He always protectective towards them. All of them she was little member of family so she was always cheering and talkative person. Her naughtiness was heart of house. But just one decision everything change in her life.

********************
On her 20th birthday she was very happy because her sister's family coming for dinner after such long time. She was preparing dinner for them in kitchen. Hearing sound of bell she went to open the door for them.

"Asalam o alaikum" greeting she pull her sister for tight hug.

" walaikum asalam" Her sister and husband kasif reply her greeting. While hugging her sister she feel little hands pulling her dress.
She free herself from hug and smiling down pick up 2 years old her sister's child.

" Kesi hi Khala ki nannhi si jaan? " she kissed little parizey on her cheeck and let them enter in the house.
(How are you aunt's heart?)

Her father also join them. After dinner they were enjoying their family time. All of them very happy. She was playing with little bundle of joy while talking to her sister on the floor. While her father and kasif busy in their serious talk.

All of sudden her father call her. She stood up and sat otherside of sofa facing her father while parizey on her lap.

"Elyana beta, my friend asked your hand for his son in marriage" her father tell her. She didn't reaspon anything just looked at the parizey who playing with her duppatta.