💗

"I want to get married." He announced to them.

All were silent for minute processing his words.

"Really! I am so much happy with your decision." Shakeena excited to hear good news after long time. Last two months this home was like dead silent. They all were living in sorrow and anxiety. They didn't even spending time together like before. Like all were keeping things to themselves not saying it loud. Their both sons distanced from each other. It was all making her very sad. Now finally she hearing something good.

He just smile at her excitement.

"You already choose the girl. Who is she? What is her name? Do We know her? Is she your aunt's daughter or your  some of our friend's? Tell me na." She bumper on him with all of questions in one breath.

"Yes, I already choose the girl and we already knew her and her family." He replied looking at her.

"Then Who is she?" This time Javed straightly asked him. While Ahad also looking him for answer.

"She is Mirha." He disclosed to them after moment.

"What?" He grunted loudly while getting up from his chair. Firas expected to him behaved like this.

"Firas! Do you hearing yourself? Did you forgot that she was your brother's wife." his father hissed at him following Ahad.

"Yes. I know what I am saying. How can I forgot that. But she was his wife. It was in past Not now. she is single right now." He corrected him while getting up himself.

"See dad, I already told you that there has been going something between them since long. But you didn't believe me on it but him. Now he wants to marry her and let her enter this house again. You can't let him do that." He aggressively told him.

"I am not here even asking your permission.  I am just informing my parents not you." He remarked at him. They all really got shocked hearing his tone. Before he didn't even talk back nor even argue on something before.  This new side of him they didn't see it till now.

"Firas! Watch your tone whom you are talking like that." Javed warned him.

"Dad! Ýou should have said this to him and even stopped him on that night when he was hurting some innocent girl." He spoke out making him stunned on his statement.

"You really got out of your mind." He snarled at him while clenching his teeth.

"No. I took lots of time get back to my mind and finally thought something for my self." He fired back at him.

"Beta, at least think once again before taking such decision. Any girl get ready to marry you. Then Why her leaving all girls?" Shakeena asked after hearing their all arguments.

"Sorry mom, after lots of thinking I took this decision. And I am sure no one or nothing can change my mind now. About choosing her in all girls. I think she is better for me after all that happened." His tone was gentle but final which made all silent.

"I just hope you will try to understand and agree with my decision." Saying it last he left out to go office. In anger Ahad banged the chair to floor and went out behind him.

Firas is really happy that first time He talked for own self. Not like before just hear them and follow their command. He finally took stand in front of his parents and honestly said it what he thought. He can't help but proud own self for it. Smile scratched on his face thinking it is really good start.

*************************

He was seated on his bed working on laptop. Today was Sunday. So he came early from office and again got busy with office works. After he didn't left the his room for once even not for dinner. And no one bothered to call him for it.