Feel her love

In the morning She made paratha and served it in plates.

"Thanks you" He exclaimed and grabbed it from kitchen's platform. She stopped him while taking it from him.

"Abbu! This not for you but him. I am making toast for you." On her voice he confusely looked at her.

"He need strength. And also isn't good for your health." She added and left the kitchen leaving him shocked behind.

She put it front of him on table in sitting room.

She glanced at him Who was silently sat on the sofa.

"Do you need anything?" She queitly asked.

But he didn't gave her any reply and taking plate started to have his breakfast.

"You don't need to answer her but you want the breakfast prepared by her." The man in his fifties taunted him.

"It been three years since you got married." He informed him.

"Did you ever speak to her as your wife?" He hissed at him. His son didn't affected by it. He silently having his breakfast.

"She wished that you take her out but you took her police station on your mairrage anniversary" He remarked on it.

"Abbu! Please stop it." She requested her father in law.

"No. let me talk to him finally." He politely declined her.

"This how you are keeping the promise to protect her by taking her where not any one husband want to take his wife such horrible place but you." He spat out at him Who was unaffected by it.

"Abbu! Please he is eating now." She again tried it.

"He is only available while eating, right? When can we get him otherwise?" He pointed out to her.

They about to continue but stopped by the door bell.

Her father in law opened the door. It revealed old couple who was also in his age.

"I want to talk to my daughter." The man said. He nodding gave them way to enter in house.

All settled down on sofa and chair but she stood silently. Her father stared at him who was busy with his breakfast.

"Beta! Go bring some breakfast for your parents." His father told her.

"No need for formality. I just came here to talk nothing else." He straightly refused it.

"I heard you last night again went to police station for his bail.?" He asked her who looked everywhere but him. But He got his answer from her silence.

"It is truth that you went. How many times you want to do it. Don't you get tired of it. It happens once in every weeks. He go to park and sat there till midnight. When patrolling officers told him to leave but he always take fight with them and reached to police station. And you go always to bail him so he doesn't have to spend night there. This how you are living your mairrage life.?" His tone fill of rage.

"You wanted to marry him. I got you married with my heavy heart after didn't like him even bit for you. But I did it for your happiness. I don't think you are happy with him." He sadly told her.

"It been already three years of marriage. But I didn't see slight improvement in him. He is like before. He drink alcohol and get into fight. Also not doing any work at all just busy in roaming with his useless friends who are like him." He taunted him indirectly. Who left the house silently.

She just star Her husband who walked put of the house. But her father didn't stop there.

"I never thought one day I'll have to give you my daughter with my own hands to marry him. Knowing how worthless he is. But her wish didn't left me any choice." Shaking his head he told his father who looked down.