💗

"Abba! I already decided. Tomorrow I am going Islamabad. That is final." She announced her decision and straightly went to her room before anyone say anything.

She locked the door. Don't want to talk anyone right now.

She just want to sleep without thinking about anything.

That was what she did.

But in her sleep few tears leaked out from her closed eyes without her knowledge.

*****************************

In morning She got ready and made breakfast for them.

She served breakfast on the table.

Abbas and Kaashif already sitting there. They started to eat. But she didn't sat to have it.

In mean time her parents also entered in house.

"Ammi Abba you also have breakfast with them." She said and left to her room.

She took out her bag from cupboard. Behind her mother also entered in her room.

She placed it on the bed and opened it.

"Why are you doing this? Why took sudden decision? " she worriedly asked her.

"Because I think it is right for me to leave." She calmly replied her. She took out her clothes and started placed in the bed.

"Why you want to leave when afrer your long wait he accept you. Everything is going fine and you are both happy together." She scream at her.

She wanted to stop her stubborn daughter who was listening her but silently doing her work.

"Tell me why are you planning to leave now?" She again asked her.

"Why you want me to stop here now? You always wanted me to leave him. So I am doing the same. I am going while leaving him behind." She remarked at her and placed last cloth in the bag.

"You did never gone out of the city till now. You are suddenly going alone Islamabad. We are worried about you. Where you stay there and how you manage there alone?" Her mother worriedly asked her.

She closed beg and came towards her.

She hold her hand between her hands.

"In Islamabad I will stay in aunt Maria's house. I already called and asked her. She was agreed with it. So don't take any tantion about me. Just take care of yourself and Abba." She reassuringly told her and hugged her.

Maria is her mother's sister. Who live in Islamabad.

After minute she pulled back. Her mother sadly left the room knowing she wasn't going to change her decision now.

She sighed and turned to take her bag from bed.

She hold the bag and about to went out of the her room but he entered in.

She took back step giving him place to come.

"You really have to go?" He asked her.

"I don't have any reason for stay. No one need me here." She remarkable replied him.

She made him speechless for minute.

"I think it's better for me to go." She informed him after minute and went to straight in sitting room.

Where Abbas Ali and her father were arguing about her decision of leave.

She kept the bag aside and went to her father.