💗

"But how can you do that in our room. I just don't want to think she also slept on this bed. I want to burn the room specially this bed. Which you used wi-" she glaring at the bed.

He saw her who was saying and so much furiously looking at the bed that just her one look burn the bed. Also tears flowing from her eyes.

He hold her arm and pull her towards himself.

Before she could think or do anything he sealed her lips with his.

He closed his eyes but not before looking at her widen eyes.

She was so much shocked that she didn't even pushed him. She was stood her place like statue while He gave her hard pack on her lips. 

"Shut up. Don't say nonsense. And if again you take my name with her. Then I will going to silence you like this. So careful with your words." He told her determinedly while looking dead in her eyes.

She clearly see the how serious he was. But she can't stop her tongue.

"But you hide it from me and also I saw you with her with my own eyes. How much she was closed to you and tryin- " she was saying but he again claimed her lips with his.

His arms holding her tightly while he start kissing her violently. Throwing his anger out but she felt only weird sensations running in her body.  Her eyes closed down feeling his aggressive kiss on her lips. Few minutes later he moved back to take a breath. She was panting heavily but he doesn't.

" i don't think you are going to listen me that easily. Don't worry now I am know how to make you understand it." Saying this he started to take steps forward to the bed with her in his arms. She was just taking steps backward with her lower eyes.

"Tonight I am going to clear all doubts and insecurities. You are taking this marriage lightly till now. But I will show you how powerful this bond is. I should have done that before but" he lightly pushed her on the bed.

She fell down on the bed. On his act and listening his statement her head snapped towards him. Her eyes came out of socket hearing his next words.

"I was giving you the time for getting you comfortable. But now I think you don't neet it and this has to done now." He hovered over her making her completely lay on the bed.

He put his hands beside her head trapping her in his arms. His face so close that their lips just one inch away from each other.

"Tonight I am going to close all distances. I will show you how much you mean to me." Saying he again attacked on her lips. He was kissing her aggressively.

"Why I didn't left you there in village. How much I am serious about this marriage." He was saying between the kiss.

"Why after the nikkah I came to your house. You will find the all answer tonight. " Her arms silghtly moved up on his shoulders to hold him while his lips start kissing her with passion and love.

He nibbled her lower lips.

"Zuhair!" Gasped left her mouth. He moved back to see her.

" Yes! Zuhair your husband. Whom you hurt so much with you harsh behavior but after all that you are the only one in his heart." He sincerely told her. Listening that tears left from her eyes.

He wiped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

He moved back to took off his shirt and came back to her.

He started kissed on her neck and her fingers running in his hair. She was so lost in feeling his kisses and his touches on her body that she didn't notice where he removed the their all clothes.