💗

"Ji ammi!." He heard the some girl voice. That sound familiar to him. He heard it somewhere.

But where and when?

Few minutes later one girl entered in room with tray in her hand.

He heard sound of bangles. On which his head automatic snapped at her. Who walking towards them.

She was wearing parrot green dress. Duppatta on her head which hiding her hairs from him.

He was mesmerized to see the beauty of the girl. But in next second his heart stopped. When he saw her face which looked so bright to him. And her eyes were shinning showing her happiness of life.

He can tell that she is full of life not like him depressed and sad.

He was staring at her without blinking his eyes. But soon he realized what he was doing and also in front of her parents. He hurriedly averted his eyes and looked down.

He was mentally cursed himself for behaving like illmanner person.

He was busy with himself when he heard her voice.

"Asalam o alaikum." She said and offered him tea.

"Walekum asalam." He replied but didn't take it. Absent mindly just looked at her face with close up.

"Tea!" She said out loud. He came back to his sense took the cup from the tray.

"Thanks." He mumbled in low voice. She nodded her head at him and went to her parents so she can give them tea.

He shook his head realising how weird he was behaving here.

He silently started to drink the tea not want to more embarrass himself in front of them.

After giving the tea to them she left the room.

"Beta! One more cup tea for me." Hamza requested to his daughter.

She came back in room after hearing it. Izyan finished his tea and put the cup on the table.

"No Abbu! No more tea for you today." She firmly refused it and came near to them.

"Why? You are also agree with your ammi?" He confusely asked her. He knew that she heard their conversation from kitchen. That why she was behaving like this. That why he asked. Try to confirm his doubt.

"No I am not agree with her. But how many time I told you not take that old scooter to office. And buy you new scooter for it. But no you didn't listen me. Ammi is right. You do what you think is right without giving second thought about us." She was saying in angry voice

But Izyan clearly see the concern lines on her forehead. How much she care about her father and how much she was worried about him.

"But how can I buy the new scooter.When i already have one? You knew that your grandfather gifted me that scooter. And how much it important to me." He said in sorrowful voice.

"I am not saying you sold it or anything. You keep it to home. I am trying to say that just buy the new scooter and use it for go to office. You can use the old scooter on weekend to go near places or market or anything but just don't take it your office. It is very long way to go there. The scooter is very old to use. If he was not there than what incident took place. We can't handle it if you get hurt or anything. Living life without you which is far away from think." She explained with her teary eyes. But she didn't let it slide from her eyes.

"Ok. I will do it. Happy?" In the end He gave in.

"Ya... very much Abbu!" She happily told him with teary eyes.