Regret

In night he was walking on the road.

His all sense knocked out of his mind since that incident.

He didn't aware where he was going or what he was doing. He just continuously walking where his legs were taking him. His legs didn't stop since they started to walk.

He wants to go as far as he can go from that place. He didn't thought that one day he will have to face like such situation. But now after facing it he was shaken.

Their harsh words and voice ringing fresh in his ears yet after the few hours. It was like pure torture to him. He just wanted to do something to erase it from his mind. But how to do that he didn't know.

He was walking like zombie when suddenly he bumped into someone. He didn't stop and continued to walk.
But that teenage guy didn't like it.

"Hey! say sorry to me before you leave." That guy stopped him putting hand on his shoulder. He was in some kind of daze. Not aware of present.

"Say sorry Now!" Guy demanded while coming in front of him. He just stood silent on his place.

"I am saying something. You didn't heard it huh?" Guy hold his shirt's collars and shake him so he came back in his sense.

But he didn't gave him any reaspon.

"Hey! What happened? We thought you left to go your house but you are here." That guy's friends were passing the alley when they saw the scene so they came to ask what is matter.

"I was going but he bumped into me and didn't say sorry to me. Now I am asking it but he stood on his place like he is deaf." He narrated.

"Hey man! Why are you scratching it? close the matter. Just say sorry and leave. You don't know him very well." Other guy advised him. But his mind not receiving their voices all the time. It was busy in past memory.

"See! He is not responding. I also tried it. Now He is getting on my nerves." First guy said while gritting teeth. He moved away from him not before leaving him with jerk.

"I know how to handle him." He came back to him with iron rod. Which he find laying somewhere on the road.

"You know I don't like your attitude even bit. You would have say sorry to me first when I gave you chance for it. Now you gonna regret for it." Saying he hit him on his arms with rod.

After that he didn't stop for one minute. He continued to hit him where he want on his body. He didn't even try to stop him when he easily do that because his towering body on him.

"What are you guys just looking? You want invitation for it?" That guy hissed at his friends. Who heard that and joined him to beat him to death.

He lost his balance because of their continue beating. In the end His body fell down on the road.

They started kicked him in stomach. They were beating him like he was punching bag to them. But he didn't fight against them or even try to save himself for their torture.

He just lay there on the road and took all what they were giving him. If other normal person was in his place then he would have screamed so loud in pain that listening it people surely came around.

But not a small whimper left his mouth. Yelp is very far away to ask. For him that time heart's pain much stronger than a pain which his body feeling. He was numb all the time till they didn't tried of hitting him.

"Let's guys leave. I think he got his lesson." Some guy said from the group.

"Ya! Let's leave before anyone see us." Saying that first guy kicked hard in his stomach. He pulled him upward with holding his collars.