💗

First of all Sorry for late update........

She was sitting on his bed. She felt uneasiness just thinking about upcoming time.

It is not first time that she will be alone in room with him. When she already faced this beforehand. But there is different that now he is her husband.

That thought terrified her.

How they done their first nikkah. After that what events took place.

How she married to him again in front of their family.

She wanted to have dream wedding. Her marriage was not near to it.

This whole situation making her frustrated  as same time angry. She just wanted to make this decorated room turned into mess. She just wanted to destroy till satisfied with this decoration which was hunting her.

But she can't do that. If she do that then she again saw him her weakness and emotions. Which she already show him more than enough. That why she was controlling her tears which want to fall down anytime from her eyes.

She have to face the every situations with some strengths now not like weak girl. She did little pep talk with herself.

Few minutes later she heard the sound of opening and closing door.

He entered in his room and saw her sitting on his bed.

He walked to her and sat near her on bed not before taking the small box from side drawer. While She was feeling his gaze on her all the time but didn't look up at him once.

"This is for you." Saying He raised that box to her. She didn't move to take it from his hand.

He sighed to see that she didn't in mood to take it.

He opened the box and take out the ring which he brought in morning for her.

He knows girls don't want to forgot the small thing in their marriage. And here They missed all the traditions in their marriage. So he just want to make up for it by giving her engagement ring.

She glanced at his hand whose holding the ring and other hand out asking her hand.

He saw she offered her hand but didn't put in his hand. He slide the ring into her ring finger. He felt her body stiffened when his fingers brushed against her.

He moved back from his place and create more space between them then already was. He know that she was feeling uncomfortable just like him. He just wanted to remove this awkward atmosphere.

"Go, change your dress. You must be tired." He suggested her who just waiting for him to tell her that.

She stood up from the bed and took out light dress for her to wear from her bags which was kept it corner of the room. After that she went to straight the washroom.

All this time He saw her who done everything in hurry that any moment he would changed his mind and stopped her.
He shoook his head on her act. He wanted asked her lots of questions.

How was she?

What happens after they left from her house?

What her parents behaved wrong with her in two days?

He stopped himself knowing that was not right time asked all this when she was not ready at least talk with him or stay in his present.

He also took his night dress from wardrobe and went to change in other room.

........................

When She closed the door of the washroom then she breathed of relief. She closed her eyes and leaned against door.