💗

In next morning she sleepily open her eyes for moment. Again closed it get more sleep.

She tried to turn but something heavily placed on her which stopping her. Getting irritated with it she opened eyes to look at it just find it was not something but someone's hand wrapped around her which holding in place. With frown on her face she looked ahead and not found herself in her room.

She blinked few times just understand where She was. Then reality deep down to her. Making her eyes widened.

"I am married now." She mumble while reminding herself.

Later she silghtly turned her head to him who was sleeping peacefully. Her back pressed against his front. While his arm holding her to him. Taking deep breath she slowly removed his arm from around her and get out of the bed.

She just took first step she felt pain down there and her legs ached. Ignoring it she took few steps but her legs gave out she fell down. She put palm of her hand on her mouth to stop her yelp.

"Don't wake up. Please don't wake up. Please please pretty please don't wake up." She murmured while praying he will not wake up.

She doesn't want to face him now. Definitely not when she is wearing only his kurta from last night. It will get very  embarrassing for her if he wake up now. She peeked at him. Seeing him asleep she sighed in relief. She sat there for few minutes gain some strength and feel her legs again.

She slowly get up with support edge of bed and walked towards her bags. She opened it and took randomly any dress which came to her first view. She went to washroom and carefully shut the door not making any noise.

**********************************

He was in deep slumber the some sound reached to his hears. He put pillow on his face ignoring it. But it didn't stop. Which made him forced to open his eyes.

He again heard the irritating sound. He glanced in that direction. Just to find his phone was vibrating. He took it and started to check it out. It was just messages from office. Giving him update about works which he missed yesterday.

Just one day off from office. Now He have to lots of work to do. He groaned loudly at that thought.

Keeping phone aside he glanced other side of bed just to find it empty. He roamed his eyes in whole room to find her but she is nowhere. Also He can't hear any sound from washroom.

"Where she gone?"He whispered in confusion. He decided to get change fast before go to find her. He made his way to washroom fast.

She took long relaxing shower which she badly needed. After wearing simple Pakistani dress. She opened the door to come face to face him. Who was looking stunned to find her here.

Their eyes met for second later she looked down and her eyes went his bare front making her heart flutter on it. But she averted it on floor in next second . She gave him side who passed her and went in washroom. Without uttering any word he shut the door behind him.

Taking deep breath she made her way to dressing table. She first dried her hair with dryer and tie her hairs in messy bun. As She started to wore her jwelley. Her mind went to last night when he removed her jwelley himself. She hardly blush on it.

Last night he took her so gently and delicately like she made of glass if he went rough and hard with her She would broke down any next second.

She gently touched the locket which he gave her. She could tell he is very nice after last night.

Last night both very cought up in very intense moment which made her breathing heavy. Seeing her condition he got stopped on that moment. She knew it took him all his self control to stop when they were so much near to become one. No one sane person stopped own self because reaching that point every person think about own pleasure. Ignoring everything person focused on that. Stopping that point far away to expect from anyone. But only that person stop which care for you most. In her life she finally found that person who is now her husband.