💗

"She is here.!" She happily exclaimed it.

"Let's go to open the door." She also said in her tone.

Father and son stood there not knowing what to do. As she opened the door.

Seeing the person stood before her she felt like someone snatched the floor from under her foots.

She felt like her nightmare stood before her.

That little girl walked ahead and hugged her mother.

"Hina! Are you okay? How many times I told you not roam around. You are new here but you don't listen me." Her mother started to ŕant in concern.

"I am sorry mom." She Whispered to her.

"You better be." They both continued with their little arguments.

"Haya" words left from his mouth who stood like statue not believing she is here standing in front of him.

On his voice her head snapped to him.

"Kaashif! this your house. We are meeting after such long time." Saying she walked towards him.

"I am glad to meet you." Saying she hugged him who was like statue not believing this not dram but reality.

Daanya turned her head towards other direction. She doesn't thought in her dreams she will come back in their life one day. Also She have to face their closeness again like before.

"Let's have dinner." Abbas Ali tried to catch their attention.

"No uncle, thank you so much for your hospitality but I am getting late. I just come to pick her up." She tried to excuse.

"Dinner is ready. Let's have some na." He insisted.

"Sorry uncle but some other time. Her dad is waiting for us." She denied. Her eyes went to Daanya who stood there silently looking at the floor.

"She is?" She confusely asked.

"She is Daanya. Kaashif's wife." His father answered.

"Mummy. This auntie helped me." Hina told her.

"Thanks for taking her home and helping her." She told her while hugging her.

"No problem. She is so cute. Anyone can stop to help her. Right hina?" Saying it she bend down on her level.

"Right." She happily exclaimed.

"Hina! Let's go. We are getting late." Saying that she hold her hand.

"Bye! See you again.'' She walked out the house.

"Bye bye! Auntie " that little girl waved at him.

She also waved at her in return.

"Haya one minute." He called out to her and went out behind her.

She also follow him but she just stood at the door step. Her eyes on him who is talking to her.

"Give me your number." He asked.

"Why not." Like that they exchanged their numbers.

Daanya sighed in defeat and enter in the house. She sat down on the chair to have dinner.

"Who is she?" His father inquired.

On his voice her head snapped to him who is waiting for her answer. She didn't have any idea how to tell him.

Who is she?

What importance of her in his son's life?

This questions were very hard for her to answer.