💗

This had been two weeks from Tanya's ruksati.

Today first time she was coming meeting her family with her husband. After her ruksati the villa was very silent like four people not living there.

Elyana and his mother was preparing dinner with her. They was making her favourite dishes for her.

She terribly missed Tanya because her cheerful natural she didn't feel lonely in her company.

In evening every thing was ready but she was not ready.

So she went to her room quickly getting ready in her nevy blue dress.

She was in hurry stepping down stairs. She didn't watch her step so her foot slipped and she about to fall but two arms went around her waist study her on the stairs.

Coming out of shock what about to happened she looked at her savior with her widened eyes. Looking at Keeyam she free herself from his hold. In fear of him she run from there she hide herself in kitchen.

He didn't look scary but his cold behavior always scared her like every time. She didn't like his touch which reminded her that painful two nights.

************************

Time skipped Tanya reached her home with her husband. After meeting her everyone was happy in Villa seeing her happiness.

On the dinning table they were enjoying their dinner with each other companies.

Her sister in law safiya was also present with her family.

Everyone talking and laughing on the dinning table. But two of them were silently on their place while having their food.

Keeyam joint in small talk which was realated to business. She was just listening three ladies while feeding safiya' s three years old girl Maheen.

After they had dinner. Safiya's family left for her home while Tanya and her husband staying in Villa.

*****************

Elyana felt herself happy in her company. But her happiness just temporary because spending three days she was going back to her in law's house.

On her last day both of them desided they spend that day as girls day. While everyone busy in their plans for the weekend.

Both of them watching movie on tv while sitting on the couch in living room with very concentrate.

"Bhabhi everything is all right na while I am not here?" Tanya asked her hopefully.

"Ya fine. just missing your present in house." Elyana told her happily.

"Not that. About you and Bhai?" Tanya asked her worridly.

"We are fine. Don't worry about us. You enjoy your wedding life. Now watch movie because we don't want to miss something interesting." She tried reassure her with her smiling.

This was last thing She wanted do was disturb everyone because of their realtionship's problems.

*******************

In night everyone present on dinning table. They were having their dinner in silent. When Tanya decided to break it.

"Dad our flight tomorrow morning for Karachi." She sadly informed it.

"I know that. Sameer ( Tanya's husband)told me it before hand and I am going to miss My little princess" her father tried cheer her.

After minutes or so she continued.