Bonus Chapter

"That's it. I just can't handle it now. I decided." He declared her in loud voice.

"I think you are taking rush decision." She quietly said while sitting on bed.

"No I am not. What you want me to do? Just let it slide like that huh?" He mockingly asked her. While walking back and forth in the room.

"No. Just Think wisely." She advised him.

"Are you really saying me think wisely after what happened one day ago? Here I am felt like I touched someone else's wife not my." He frustratingly told her while running his hand in hairs.

"We will be more careful now." She suggested.

"How more you want to careful? Like we are not now." He remarked at her.

She just closed her eyes helplessly. Her mind started rewinding what happened one day ago.

.....................

Past:

In night she was waiting for him to come home. He already informed her he get late today but she decided to wait.

When he came she went to arrange the the dinner for them. But he also followed her in the kitchen.

He slided his arms around her waist while she was busy in heat up food.

"Izyan! What are you doing? Please let me do my work." She requested him while trying to free but he was not in mood to free her.

"I amnot stopping you. You can continue." He lazily told her and lean down on her and closed his eyes.

"Someone will come." She scarcely told him.

"No one going to come. They went to sleep already. So let me hold you for sometimes. After tiring day I want do it badly." He murmured to her.

She didn't replied to him anything. They stay like that but loud voice disturbed their moment.

At the entrance of kitchen Aaliya stood while widely looking at them and glass jug was shattered on floor which left from her hands.

Both head snapped towards her. She removed his arms from her which he didn't try to remove it.

"Sorry! I just came to take water." She informed them while looking every where But them.

Hurt evident in her voice. Both of them felt it but didn't say any thing. She took the water bottle and left without a word.

"I already told you but you didn't listen to me." She took deep breath after complained  him.

"I did nothing wrong. Can't I hug my wife after long tiring day?" He said in his defense.

She didn't have anything to say him in return so she kept silent.

"I am waiting for you in room. Come fast." Saying that he went to leave but stopped when see remember something.

"Now don't try to clean it youself. Servent will do it in morning. So Be careful don't get yourself hurt." He firmly told her and left.