Six months later, the two girls were killed in a fair. Five years of both been strangled and his throat slashed with a knife. Fourteen year old girl was also strangled and decapitated. Subsequent attacks and even murders of young children. Citizens began to fear that one of them wanders a devil spawn.  Kuerten and his wife also discussed the case with friends. His wife was more than surprised when one day the police came to their home to question him about a rape. Kuerten was arrested and confessed everything. He confessed that he had committed numerous attacks and 13 murders and confessed to drinking the blood of many victims, because it’s exciting. I once had a swan’s head bitten and ejaculated, drinking gushed from his neck blood.

      During the trial, the defense psychiatrists tried to finish him insane, but the jury ignored them. He was convicted of nine murders and was executed in 1931. Before he died rather than show remorse Kuerten wished to hear gurgling his own blood when the guillotine blade falls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Gallery of Villains

There are really few dozen documented cases of so-called Vampire Killers, the most popular are:

1) “Vampire of Montlyuel” Martin Dumont was one of the first documented serial killers in France. With his wife Marianne, he killed and drinks the blood of many young women. Dumont was executed on March 8, 1862.

2) For three years beginning in 1894, another French serial killer names Joseph Washe raping, kills and gutted at least 11 boys and girls.

3) In 1872, “Vampire of Bergamo” Vincenzo Verges was gutted and strangled two women. After his arrest, he admitted that he felt incredible excitement, biting their necks and sucks their blood.

4) In 1872, again in France, a young man named Euzebius Paydanel is passed to a recognition that killed seven people. He explained that he is obsessed with blood and had orgasm only when see it or smell it. All his victims were severely disfigured.

5) Salvatore Argon (16) from New York, killing several people in 1959, dressed in vampire costume, „a la Bella Lugosi”. He stated in court that he was a vampire and was executed for his crimes.

6) In 1960, the Argentine Florencio Roque Fernandez identified 15 women who claim to police that he had sneaked into their bedrooms at night to drink their blood.

7) In 1969 in Poland, Stanislaw Modzhelyevski strangled with a scarf or bare hands seven women and trying to kill another six. One of his surviving victims, who pretended to be dead during the attack, told to police that he drank her blood. He himself admitted that he likes the taste of blood.

8) Back in Poland in 1982 Juan Koltrun is called “Vampire of Podlaska” after killing two of his seven victims of rape, he drink their blood.

9) In 1992 in Santa Cruz, California, Deborah Finch kills Brandon McMichael. She stabs him 27 times and supposedly drank his blood.

10) Forty years old Rantao Antonio Sirilo form Milan attack over 40 women over a period of seven years in the late 70’s. He tied them, raped them and biting their necks.

11) In 1985, John Crouch kidnaps one woman and keeps her prisoner to drain and drink her blood. After his arrest proved that he drank blood from others for years.

12) Andrei Chikatilo called himself “freak of nature” and “crazy beast” after being arrested for the murders of over 50 people in the former Soviet Union. He admits that he ate the body parts of his victims and drinks their blood.

13) In 1991, 25-year-old Marcelo de Andrade killed 14 young boys in Rio de Janeiro, raped them and drinks their blood to become as beautiful as them. His youngest victim was six years old.

14) Magdalena Solis participated in a sex cult in Mexico, whose main activity was drinking blood. She convinced the villagers in Yerba Buena that she is a goddess and directing bloody rituals that end with numerous murders. When rumors of human sacrifices are carried out of the village, the police came and put an end to the sect.

15) In January 1978 Richard Trenton Chase became known as the Vampire Killer of Sacramento after a period of four days kills six people. Before this bloody spree he is trying to inject into his veins the blood of rabbits and falls in hospital for his strange behavior. The staff at the hospital gave him the nickname “Dracula”. Richard thought that his blood turns to dust and is chased by Nazi crime syndicate. He bled his victims, mixing it with their bodies and drank this cocktail to prevent his blood turn to dust.

16) In April 1980, James Riva heard voice of vampire who tells him to shoot his grandmother with four bullets with golden paint. Then he drank blood from her wounds to obtain eternal life. Finally, he burnt her body.

He said he acted in self-defense because he believed that his grandmother drank his blood as he slept, while the woman was in a wheelchair. Riva was convinced that everyone around him is vampires and wanted to be like them. His imaginary voices told him that he could achieve this by killing someone and drink his blood. Then vampires would organized a welcome party in his honor.

He was obsessed with vampires from the age 13. The boy began to paint images of violence and eating almost raw meat. He killed animals (Riva allegedly that he killed a horse) to drink their blood. Holding an ax to the door and once told by his psychiatrist that he wanted to kill his father.

The jury fined him guilty of second degree murder and Riva received a life sentence.

When faced with the commission for early release of August 4, 2009, Riva told the jury that he was sorry. After 29 years of therapy and medication, he no longer believed he was a vampire, nor the desire to torture animals. Even had accepted Islam.

Commission and his family were not particularly confident in his remorse. The prison administration was not willing to trust him; he would take his own medication, if he left in the wild. Once he failed to do so, and then attacked one of the guards, who believed he sneaks in his cell at night and draining his spinal cord.

 **********************************************************************************************************

next <True stories of vampires [part 2]>

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 28, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Vampires & Werewolves & Others [information]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें