Chapter 65

It was three weeks later and Joshaya was settled into their place in Manhattan.
It was pretty small, pretty casual but all that they needed at that point of their lives.
It was a three bedroom house that was definitely not too small or too big.
Maya smiles as she sets up her camera looking at her boyfriend.

"You ready?" Maya asked and Josh nod as she switched the thing on.
"Hey, guys. Welcome back. Today we have one big mission ahead of us," Maya said as she took a breathe.
"We're doing the baby haul slash getting this baby's room ready. As a lot of you know we have known for awhile that we're getting a baby boy but we have done nothing due to the move we had just two week ago but it was definitely a huge struggle. Luckily we are here now and hopefully we'll get somewhere today," Maya said.
"Let's get started with the big box over there," Josh said as he dragged a huge box out of the corner.
"That is the crib let's see what we can do," Maya said as she helped Josh to open it up revealing that it was definitely bigger than they thought it would be.

"Not too bad. What I like about this things is that even after rthe baby has possible grown out of it and starts to get his own bed when he is like two, three years old we can use it still for the second baby," Maya said.
"Yeah, that is a good plan," Josh said.
"Okay so while you set that up I'm gonna see what is in this box and I believe this is the stroller car seat thing we bought," Maya said as she looked at the box.
"Yeah. Okay so while Josh is setting up the crib which is gonna take awhile I'm going to set up this stroller since it does have a few bits and pieces that needs to go into places," Maya said and carried on with that.

"Okay, so since I've finished with the stroller since Josh is busy doing the crib still I think I'm gonna go open up this box. It doesn't have a picture on so I have no idea what it could be. Let's see," Maya said as she opened up a square box not bigger than her body.
"Oh. These are the pacifiers and wabbunubs that we got awhile ago. Here is also bottles in and just some light weight stuff. Handy," Maya said as she eout the box aside realizing Josh is finished.
"Finished, Boing?" Maya asked and Josh smiled at the nickname his girlfriend came up for him quite awhile ago.
"Yeah. Think I'm gonna do the changing table and bassinet next since those are also stuff we are gonna be using immediately after his birth," Josh said.
"Okay. Let me show you guys the crib. So it's just a dead normal crib but I thought this one was cute because it has this net on top which is handy. Okay, so while Josh sets that up I think I'm gonna try and find out if I can get this car seat into the car just because of I don't do it now I'll probably forget. So let's go do that," Maya said.

Half an hour later.

"Okay, guys. So it took me half an hour but here it is. Definitely worth the struggle. And I know you guys ask why we have two car seats in the room. Iys because after the baby is born I'm gonna be driving most of the time while Josh studies so that is just for that. Let's see how far Josh is," Maya said.

Maya smiles as she walks into the room finding Josh busy with the dresser.
She goes to a box and opens it up where she found a while lot of baby clothes and so.

"Okay, so this looks like baby clothes so I'll be doing that in a second. This is a carrier which is gonna make it easier to carry the baby around and so," Maya said as she saw a box she wasn't aware was even there.
"Boing, what is in this box?" Maya asked and Josh looked over at her.
"Don't know. Got delivered last night," Josh said as Maya opened it.
"Ah it's the bottle warmer. Okay so basically I ordered a regular bottle warmer just to keep the baby's milk warm and so for when it is necessary. I think that's going to be all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed it and we'll see you soon. Bye," Maya said as she switched the camera off.