Chapter 34

Late the afternoon and now everybody had calmed down.
Amy wasn't as teary anymore but Maya and Josh were so confused they didn't know what they wanted to do.
Josh was literally so angry at himself while Maya was as scared as she can be.
Both Alan and Amy decided to try and find out what is going on with the two.

"Son, your mother is worried. Is everything okay between you and Maya?" Alan asked.
"She's pregnant, Dad. She told me she's pregnant. Gosh, what am I gonna do? I'm nineteen, I can't be a father now. My name isn't Cory Matthews. I can't do it!" Josh yelled.
"I know it seems weird now but once the little one is here..."
"No," Josh simply said.
"It's never gonna chance."

Maya was laying on her bed trying to forget about everything when Amy came in.
She saw the young girl laying on the bed unsure what was going to happen next.
She sat down next to Maya and placed her hand on her back.

"What's the matter, dear?" Amy asked as Maya sniffed trying to keep herself under control.
"You can talk to me. I can see you and Josh are having a hard time," Amy said and Maya sighed.
"I'm pregnant," Maya said.
"It's okay. You'll get hrough this," Amy said and Maya started to sob.
"It's okay, Honey. Everything will be okay," Amy tried consoling.
"No, it's not. He hates me. Josh hates me," Maya cried and Amy rubbed her back.
"No, he doesn't. Calm down. You'll be just fine," Amy said.