Chapter 6

Josh and the young Josephia couple are watching the newest video of Maya and Josh can't stop smiling.
For him she is now her old self and he knows she won't be able to do stuff without ever hurting people.
But he still wondered if it was worth taking her on.

"She seems pretty nice right now. Why did you go off about her the other day?" Sofia asked.
"No reason. I was just shocked. She changed so much. And I actually did see her... Yesterday but we didn't talk much. I confronted her and didn't even give her enough time time to think about explaining herself. Maybe I should have done that," Josh said and sighed.
"I was an idiot thinking I could just boss her around and yell. But aw well. Now I can consentrate on some other stuff. I need to get studying for that test next week," Josh said and was gone.

~

Maya was at her own place in her room trying to figure out a new schedule which is less hectic than the other one.
Updating four times a week is rough even for her.
So now she had to get a new one.
Of course this one was working but not like she wanted it to work so she had to come up with some very fast.
But how?
She still doesn't know how she is going to do everything but she had to find a way.