Chapter 53

Wednesday, 28 March, and Maya turned fifteen weeks.
She was sitting in front of her camera trying to figure eout what she should film. For the first next day since she had to upload something when it came to her head that she could just announce the pregnancy.
She wasn't going to do much for filming by indeed for editing and so on.
Maya opened up a video which she had filmed a very long time ago.

"Hey, guys. Wow. I just stopped crying. So today is... Wednesday, 10 January 2017, and I went to the doctor. So for those of you who haven't watched my videos before. Hi, I'm Maya. I am a sixteen year old preteen who found out she is pregnant about two weeks ago. Just about. I found out when me and my boyfriend was with his parents. Go look at the video of my reaction. I'll link it down below. Okay," Maya said as she brushes dyer hair away.
"You know I have always been very much secret about my love life but me and my boyfriend didn't plan this. Of course we didn't. I'm not even seventeen and pregnant. But I love how my life ha s turned out and I'm excited to share the rest of this chapter with you guys. So here is the four week pregnancy video. And I'll see you guys next time. Bye."