Chapter 2

Joshua Matthews was busy trying to get some studying in before his flatmate would come back and basically ruin the entire afternoon.
Of course he knew it wasn't going to be smooth riding with the guy but jeez.
This one is bad.
Schnoopaloop was still fine, the process of calling that but now it was seriously the most worst thing in the world.
Parties every night, coming home drunk and then he is stuck with all of the annoying things that have to be done.
Somedays he really die smiss when he was in high school and it was so easy.
Now everything is twice as hard.
Josh hears his flatmate coming through the door and sighs as he closes his book and goes to the front.

"Listen, Bud. Don't you think it's time to lay off the alcohol? You are really too bad," Josh said.
"Haha, very funny," Joseph said as he sat down.
"Listen, Sofia came along a YouTube channel of a girl which you will actually find very strange. Her name is Gorgeous. Or the channel is Gorgeous," Joseph said.
"Yeah? What is the girl's name?" Josh asked suddenly curious about who the girl with the name might be.
"Maya Hunter," Joseph said and Josh was absolutely shocked.
"Do you perhaps have a video or a photo of her?" Josh asked causing Joseph to show him a photo.

Josh took the picture out of Joseph's hand as his friend looked at himStrange enough there was a reaction to seeing the photo but why?He's shown him many photos of girls

Strange enough there was a reaction to seeing the photo but why?
He's shown him many photos of girls.

"Why is it the name of a channel what you used to call a girl?" Joseph asked.
"Because it is that girl. I can't believe it. I wonder how difficult it is to find the channel," Josh said quickly typing in the name.
"It's... Wow. Okay that was too easy," Josh said opening up the name that appeared on his screen.
"Yeah, same girl. Wow, there are 136 videos. She is definitely active on this," Josh said.
"How long have you known her?" Joseph asked.
"Three years. Let's see what she actually is doing. What video did Sofia watch?" Josh asked.
"One of those day in the life videos," Joseph said and Josh clicked on that one which was uploaded the previous day.

'Hey, guys. Welcome back to my channel. If you're new here, hi. My name is Maya and today I'm going to be showing you what I do in a day. I do go to home school but I have a lot of... "

"Thought she goes to Abigail Adams," Josh said.

'So first thing I do when I wake up is I make my bed and I het dressed so I just went for some jeans and a shirt with shocks since it was freezing then I go down stairs.'

Josh quickly paused the video making Joseph look at him.

"Something happened. She didn't go to home school when I last saw her and she definitely didn't have all of... This. Something is really wrong," Josh said continueing it.

'Hi, guys. Voice over. So first thing I do is a drink a glass of water to stay healthy and all that. Here that is so after that I see what I'm gonna eat and as you guys are seeing I'm just cutting up some fruit and putting yogurt and granola on. I end up also making some green tea to stay hydrated and all that. After I finish up eating I go to my room and brush my teeth. During the rest of the morning I drink a lot of water and so, it's not needed for a mint flavor. I then brush my hair and put it in a messy hun before I get started on my schoolwork.'

"Very simple. Like always. She's a very casual girl," Josh said.

' Okay so what I typical do for my schoolwork is Mathematics, English, History, Citizenship, Art, Music, Home Economics and I do Dance for extra classes. So every Monday and Thursday I go to the center to do Art, Music and Dance. I do follow the Penelope Adams Academy and they are like a prestigious school. So I have a uniform and everything like that but I actually went yesterday so I don't have to go again. So I do a bit of schoolwork in the morning. I do have English, History and Citizenship till like after eleven and then I still have to do Home Economics and today I just had to do a few first aid stuff so I did that and then usually after lunch my dad is home and he'll help me with Math.'

"I still say something isn't right. Shawn Hunter wouldn't have cut his work hojrs to teach Math. He loves his work," Josh said.

'After my Dance session I have a bit of a snack and that is just something like an apple then I go to finish up some homework from History then I go run a bath. What I usually do in the evenings is I like to just get a few stuff done. I had to clean my room so I will be doing that.'

# Note that Josh and Joseph talked through the cleaning montage

"She seems just the same but something definitely isn't right. Maybe her friends left as well. She doesn't have a lot of them," Josh said.
"How on earth could that be the fact? Maybe she is just better on her own," Joseph said.
"She loves, people," Josh said.

'Okay, so that is done and now I brush my teeth and I brush my hair out before I get into bed. Before I actually fall asleep I quickly talk to my best friend who moved to London. At that time it is about two since I go to bed at nine and it's a five hour different as well. I then after that half hour session switch off my light and go to sleep. Hey, guys. I hope you enjoyed that video. If you did, click that like button and subscribe to my channel. And I'll see you guys next time. Bye!'

"Wow, she's pretty much amazing," Josh said clicking the like and the subscribe button.
"I want to see where the girl takes this entire thing," Josh said.