Chapter 50

Monday, 19 February, and it was the midwinter break which Maya really did look forward to.
She and Josh haven't spend a lot of time together while they knew it was just gonna be a little while before they actually have to head out to their normal lives as teen parents.
Maya was looking around on her laptop when Josh came out of his room.

Maya's outfit

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Josh asked

"Looking at places. Josh we're gonna have to get a bigger place, you know that?" Maya asked and Josh looked at her.
"You're actually right. But what? Not like we can afford something huge," Josh said.
"What if we head out of Greenwich Village?" Maya asked and Josh's eyebrows rised.
"What do you mean? Like out of New York?" Josh asked as he sat down next to Maya.
"Look here. It's a three bedroom house in Brooklyn. About half an hour from here," Maya said as Josh looked at it.
"Wow, and not too expensive either. Why don't you make an appointment for Wednesday then we'll go have a look," Josh said.
"Yeah, good idea. This is actually going very good," Maya said.
"Just remember you're only ten weeks. Things are gonna get more difficult. Remember those first few weeks? When you were throwing up pretty much everything," Josh said and Maya laughed.
"Yeah I do. That was horrible," Maya said.
"Hopefully that doesn't continue. I gotta head out. Groceries. Wanna come with or do you have a video or something to film?" Josh asked.
"No, I'll come with. Let's go," Maya said.