Chapter 24

It was the next week as well as Monday and now Maya had to start filming videos ahead.
She knew that over the Christmas holidays she wanted to just do nothing but she also knew that she didn't know what to do.
So she decided on filming two videos today and looking into doing some other tomorrow.
It was early the morning around six and Maya woke up.
She yawned as she tried to thi k of a few things before she actually does start her day.
So she was going to do a song for the day but she didn't actually want to do a lot more than that for the day.

Maya jumped out of bed and got ready for the day before she sat down to do her make-up.
She looked at the time seeing its early but not that early.
She hear dher door opening instantly seeing Josh.

"Wow, you are up early," Josh said giving Maya a cup of coffee before placing a kiss on her forehead

"Morning. Well I have to head to the center this morning and as per usual I have to film a video and I think I'm gonna do two or three today just so I can take the week before Christmas off. This week is going to be crazy," Maya said.
"Well, I have to head to class. Crazy day for me as well. Good luck," Josh said.
"Bye," Maya said giving Josh a quick kiss before he left her room.

~

Maya came back from her classes and saw it was almost ten-thirty.
She sighed as she made a cup of tea and grabbed an apple.
After eating that she got her camera out and immediately started to film.

"Hey, guys and welcome back to my channel. Today we will be doing another cover. Guys I love these so much and this is going to be Back to beautiful from Sofia Carson. Like this video and subscribe to my channel then I'll see you guys next time."

"They say
You're not good enough, you're not brave enough
You should cover up your body
Tell me, watch my weight
Gotta paint my face
Or else no one's gonna want me
Why do we say this to ourselves?
And even worse to each other?
Why do we say this to ourselves? Ooh
We gotta, get back to beautiful
Gotta, get back to beautiful
All these words, starting wars
Over who can hurt who more
Gotta, get back to beautiful
(Get back, beautiful)
Judging who we love, judging where we're from
(Where we're from)
When did this become so normal?
Celebrating hate is now a commonplace
(Commonplace)
When did this become so normal?
Why do we say this to ourselves?
And even worse to each other?
Why do we say this to ourselves? Ooh
Why do we say this to ourselves? (Why)
And even worse to each other? (Ooh)
Why do we say this to ourselves? Ooh
We gotta, get back to beautiful
Gotta, get back to beautiful (Come back, oh)
All these words, starting wars
Over who can hurt who more
Gotta, get back to beautiful
(Get back, beautiful)
We gotta, get back to beautiful
Gotta, get back to beautiful (Come back, oh)
All these words, starting wars
Over who can hurt who more
Gotta, get back to beautiful
(Get back, beautiful)
(Get back, beautiful)."

Maya quickly switched the camera off and turned back to the kitchen where she of course was going to start on making lunch.
She wasn't hungry yet since she did eat an apple but she knew she would be later so she quickly laid some salad leaves, tomatoes and cucumber in water to get clean.
She then went on with her schoolwork.
Around twelve-forty-five Maya got hungry and quickly made a salad which she started to eat along with some warm coffee.

When Maya was finished eating her lunch she washed the dishes and then she quickly changed outfits as she was going to film yet another video for the day.
She looked at the time and realized that she didn't have a lot before she was going to have to start with dinner but she did know what she wanted to do.

"Hey, guys. Welcome back to my channel and now I have to a very much nice video for you guys. I'm going to be showing you like a..."
"Um... A recipe? I think that's what we can call this video. Cooking with Maya. So today I will be making..." Maya said and she opened up her recipe book and went to the page she needed to go to.
"We will be making this stew so it shouldn't be too hard. Okay so firstly I am cutting up the chicken and placing it in the pot with half an onion and a bit of oil. I'm using coconut oil," Maya said and put the oil in while she turned on the stove.
"So, let's talk while I cut these up. For me it's been very important to as I go on with the day to actually cook. As most of you know I just moved in with my boyfriend and we are trying to make a schedule with cooking and so but it's hard. It really is and because of that I cook most nights and I do it according to a old recipe book my grandmother gave me, "Maya said and threw onions and chicken in a pot stirring it.
"Okay, so next I'm adding some vegetables and I'm adding carrots, green beans, peas, corn, butternut, sweet potatoes and some broccoli and cauliflower. After that I just leave it to cook for about one-two hours."

2 hours later.

"Okay, guys. Let's see how it looks. Pretty good. So then I just dish it up. Thank you for watching and I'll see you next time. Bye."