Chapter 10

It was 16:45 and Maya was finishing up her look for the evening but she still didn't actually know what she wanted from Josh.
And she didn't think Josh knew either.
Both of them were very confused about the situation which they found themselves in and even if they did know where they stood with each other it was very difficult to tell where they really stood.
But Maya had to say it was nice knowing there are people like Josh who will eventually let her in on his heart.
Maya quickly put on some earrings and a necklace before she heard a knock on the door.
She exhaled as she went to open it.

"Hey, you ready?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, let's go," Maya said and locked the door behind her.

"So, where are we going?" Maya asked as she climbed into the car.
"You'll see in a second. Listen, I actually have a huge favor to ask," Josh said as he started the car.
"Okay, what is it?" Maya asked.
"My flatmate's girlfriend is a huge fan and since she found out we know each other she has been dying to meet you," Josh said.
"Arrange it for Friday then we can go do something," Maya said.
"Okay, sounds like a plan," Josh said and drove off.

Not very long they arrive at a park and Maya looks at Josh.
She definitely knows the place and knows that she will have to remain calm.
She gets out of the car and smiles.

"We ran into each other here one day after we met. Was short after Christmas," Maya said.
"Indeed. And I knew this place would have a very special meaning to the both of us. I've seen you in a lot of Instagram posts around this park. Weird. I never thought you would do the YouTube thing," Josh said as they sat down on a bench.
"I do but not everything. I'm not a daily vlogger and I'll never be one," Maya said.
"How come?" Josh asked.
"Too much work. And to upload and edit those videos every day is basically a pain in the end. Uploading four times a week was hectic for me. So to do seven would be outrageous," Maya said.
"You did good with it till now. You still are. Don't know why you suddenly want to change it," Josh said.
"It's overwhelming doing so much. Besides, I think I'll do just fine with three times a week," Maya said.
"Yeah, perhaps. So why that? Why YouTube? Isn't it very much..."
"Fun? Exciting?" Maya said causing Josh to smile.
"More challenging. It's a lot to do, I agree with you. Four times a week. I don't know if I can do that," Josh said.
"Reminds me very often of how me and Riley used to mess around. I miss them," Maya said.
"I know. Okay. What about the two of us go grab a bite to eat somewhere?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, that sounds nice," Maya said.
"Let's go," Josh said and they were off.