Chapter 39

It was just a few days later and definitely was everything different.
Maya and Josh had finally talked about everything and was now more terrified than ever.
Maya did know that she was going to have to do a few things that are a lot more complicated than she thought but she didn't think that it would be this hard.

"Morning, Josh," Maya said.
"Hey. How you feeling?" Josh asked.
"Okay. Listen I got a doctor's appointment for next Wednesday. You gonna make it?" Maya asked.
"Yeah, sure," Josh said as he grabbed his car keys.
"Okay, I'm off. I'll see you later," Josh said and was off.

Maya sighed as she grabbed her camera to yet again rant.

"Hey, guys. So this is so hard for me to actually admit but I wish things were... I don't even know how I would  want them to be. I have an appointment next week to see baby but I have no idea how I am going to survive any of it. Josh is still very absent about it and now I have to figure out how to handle everything else. Okay enough ranting. So today I thought we'll try and look at apartments. Not a big task but let's see where we do go with it all."

~

"So, how is Miss Pregnant doing?" Joseph asked.
"She is fine. I on the other hand are exhausted. I don't know how I got myself into this mess but I work so many shifts I barely see my girlfriend. I wish I could chance this," Josh said.
"You know it probably isn't easy for her as well. Try to be a bit more considered," Sofia said.
"We'll have to see about that. She just wants to go on. I have class. See you guys," Josh said.

Josh was at the library and looked at the time.
21:30.
He sighed as he packed everything up and a picture fell out of a book.
He picked it up smiling at the young girl on there.

~

Josh entered the apartment and locked the door immediately.
He looked around not seeing Maya and went down the hall.
Seeing her fast asleep on the bed he smiles.
He walks over to her gently giving her cheek a kiss causing her to wake up.

"You're home," Maya said smiling.
"How are you?" Josh asked.
"We're good," Maya said and Josh gave her a soft smile.
"I love you, you know that right?" Josh asked.
"I love you too," Maya said as Josh gave her a soft kiss.