Chapter 22

It was the next week and Maya was in front of the camera trying to figure out how she is going to film the day's video.
She switches the camera off realizing she isn't inspired to do anything at the moment.
She sighs as she lays down on her bed immediately getting a phone call from Josh.

"Hey."
"Okay, what's going on? Having problems working?" Josh asked.
"Yeah. But I think I just need a break from that. I'm not going to worry about the video for tomorrow. It will come to me," Maya said.
"Do a cover of a song or perform a song. Looks like people like that," Josh said and Maya suddenly had an idea.
"Thank you, Boing. You just gave me the perfect idea," Maya said.
"Glad to help. I have to go. See you later. Bye."
"Bye," Maya said and quickly grabbed her guitar.

"Hey, guys. And welcome back. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I hope November has been a great year for you guys. I am so excited to be doing this video not just because it's been recommended by my boyfriend but also I love doing this," Maya said as she brushed her hair away with her hand.
"I'm doing a cover. Okay so you all know I love Sofia Carson and I've watched a lot of her things. U know I actually met her before as well so this next song is Why Don't I from the Cinderella movie and I thought it would be a perfect one to do since I am such a big fan. So here you guys go. Hope you enjoy it, if you do give this video a like and subscribe to my channel then I'll see you guys next time," Maya said.

"I've never been one
To step out of my comfort zone
Whenever I try
I'm afraid to just let go
Don't know why I run
Don't know why I hide
Never let them know
What I feel inside
Don't know why I'm scared
Just to take a chance
While I'm just standing here
I've never been one
To break free
'Cause I've always cared
What everyone thinks of me
Don't know why I run
Don't know why I hide
Never let them know
What I feel inside
Don't know why I'm scared
Just to take a chance
While I'm just standing here
Like a bird
I'm free to fly
Spread my wings and find my light
Like a bird
I'm up so high out of the cage
It's my time to shine
Like a bird
I'm free to fly
So tell me, tell me
Why don't I?"