Chapter 38

It was the next morning and Maya woke up pretty nauseas but even more than ever before.
She didn't throw up whoch she knew was a good thing but she didn't want to feel like that anymore.
She knows that it has been a bit since she really has found out about everything but she didn't want anything to chance just yet.
She got dressed and then Josh came in.

"Hey. How you feeling?" Josh asked.
"Pretty bad," Maya said.
"Hopefully today will be better, hey? I was actually thinking we can talk about the road ahead," Josh said and Maya nod.
"I know you must still be very early and it does thelp to worry about stuff like this right now but we need to start thinking of how we are gonna raise this child," Josh said.
"I told my parents," Maya said.
"Good move. How did it go?" Josh asked.
"Not good. Shawn canceled my school fees so it doesn't even matter if I go back or not. I'll have to start all over," Maya said.
"Wow," Josh said as he exhaled.
"We'll find a way. We both do have jobs and hopefully we'll be able to find a way out of this soon enough," Josh said.
"You mean?"
"No. I'm not gonna insist on a abortion. I'll never do that. Adoption even less. We are gonna raise this child as well as we can. We may have him or her very young but we'll give them everything they need," Josh said.
"I'll have a lot more to do with my channel now that I don't have school. I can find a second job too perhaps," Maya said.
"Keep on doing just this one. You're doing good and soon enough we won't have to worry about much. I don't want you to give up what you love. We'll have a lot to think about but we'll be just fine," Josh said.
"Okay," Maya said and Josh pulled her close.
"I love you, you know that, right?"
"I love you too," Maya said.