Chapter 7

It was the next Sunday and Maya was trying to figure out how she was going to go on.
Of course for her everything is different in its own way but today she was really just unsure what she should actually do.
As always Maya was sitting in the living room trying to get a few things together for the day while her parents had to go to Ohio for a few days.
Maya suddenly heard the door opening and looked behind her to find Josh.

"I don't wanna hear it," Maya said and continued to write as Josh sat down next to her.
"Well whether you want to or not you're going to hear it," Josh said as he grabbed the book out of Maya's hand.
"Listen, I don't want trouble. I just want us to talk, okay?" Josh said and Maya sighed.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't just have..."
"Have what? I'm not mad Maya. Not at anything but can we please just talk?" Josh asked and Maya nodded.
"Yes I was surprised to see what you've been up to lately. But I'm not mad. I'm actually glad that you are able to still talk about stuff with my niece being gone. I'm really not gross at you. I have no idea why I went off like that on Friday. I'm sorry," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"You have nothing to be sorry about. I shouldn't just have went off like that for the public to see. I was wrong," Maya said and Josh took her hand.
"No, you weren't. You know what is the one thing I've been seeing in all your videos? That you've changed. And change is never bad. Maya, I had no idea what influence I had on your life until I started to watch your videos. You're amazing. And I don't want you to stop neither do I want this to just be every once in a month. I want to see you more often if you'll allow me. What do you say?" Josh asked.
"What are you even saying?" Maya asked.
"I'm saying I want to see where we can take things. Are we going to give it a try?" Josh asked and Maya nod agreeing to what he is saying.