Chapter 62

Maya walked around the apartment busy packing most of it up as she and Josh were preparing themselves to actually move into their new place in Brooklyn.
They couldn't be more excited to actually say that Maya was now twenty-four weeks with a baby boy and happy.
They were moving into another place a bit bigger not just in Brooklyn or Greenwich Village but in Manhattan.
Where is also where most of Maya's business is for her channel for the past year.

"So, excited to get our new life started?" Josh asked as he gave Maya a kiss.
"Yeah, of course I am. Why are you home so early?" Maya asked.
"Because you're six months pregnant and packing up our home. Which you are not supposed to be doing. Aren't you supposed to be resting or something?" Josh asked.
"I'll rest once I know everything is settled," Maya said.
"Honey, you are doing too much," Josh said and Maya smiled.

~

"So how about one more time at the club before your big go away?" Joseph asked and Josh looked at him.
"I have a girlfriend who is twenty-four weeks pregnant with my first son. Definitely no. I want to be here to make sure she is okay. And by here I mean with her. Being at college is anyway enough of a punishment to me," Josh said.
"Come on. You are the first guy I've ever met who hasn't been going to clubs while his girlfriend is pregnant," Joseph said.
"Because she needs me. Maya needs me here. Not drunk," Josh said.

"Hey. Leave the poor guy alone," Sofia said.
"I'm just saying," Joseph said.
"I anyway have to help Maya with the move to Manhattan," Josh said.
"Are you sure that is a good idea? That is far from everyone here," Joseph said.
"Yeah, I am sure. It's what will be best for both me and Maya," Josh said.